Sign in to follow this  
mr. Duck

Another scifi thing

I for one am glad and thank Mr. Duck for releasing both the ambulance APC and the light tank (even though the interior of the light tank is incomplete).1 Greyon can easily take out 4 T72s while only taking minimum damage. Very powerful beast it is.

The Typhoon light tank is just what this set needs and I like the way it's model as well.

RockIsland do you mean the ED209 or the M65 A1 power suit?

flashpointresistance200xt1.jpg

How hard can it be to make your own sounds? Just run your vacuum cleaner and record it in Wav or whichever format OFP uses and use that. No one will catch on the manufacturer of your hover engines is Dirtdevil.

Sry for the double post sad_o.gif

Where can i find the M65 A1 Powersuit?

I can´t find them at ofp.info.

thx for answering biggrin_o.gif

Greetings

Anyone have a link for the latest version? Filefront and ofp.info are giving me the old betas.

The filefront thing should contain tanks (if I'm not mistaken), that should be the latest release.  smile_o.gif

That said, here's something.

Nothing fancy there, I ain't no video editing guru (stupid video maker is also constantly crashing on me...)

The filefront thing should contain tanks (if I'm not mistaken), that should be the latest release.  smile_o.gif

That said, here's something.

Nothing fancy there, I ain't no video editing guru (stupid video maker is also constantly crashing on me...)

Looks nice. Seems like Hyk's units are going to have their work cut out.

What mod were you using or is that something you have built yourself?

I tried it and I got the basic squad, no spec ops or tanks.

Are you sure you tried the download link that I gave on the first page? I tried it as well (downloaded it several times) and it gave me four files (each time).

- AS-X65.pbo (specops weapons)

- TerranSoldier.pbo (infantry + specops)

- TerranTank.pbo (armor support)

- TerrWeap.pbo (regular infantry weapons)

If you tried downloading from ofp.gamepark.cz then yes, all you get is the basic infantry without armor and specops.

That said, for future reference:

The official released stuff so far only contains infantry, special forces and armor support.

VTOL's (and fighter) are not released yet. But they are in game and require some tweaking.

And now the updates (note the below stuff is just something that I've worked on, not stuff that were released):

The gunship and troop transport have a booster script (from the wanzer pack, but I can't contact the maker of them, tried through email as well, looks like the guy left the OFP world).

Fighter can take-off vertically (thanks Acacyn for lettin' me borrow yer scripts).

I've reworked the AT weapon and added another one.

A small automated defence turret has also been added.

An AA armored vehicle (on a tank chassis) is also in-game.

Turns out my computer wasn't overwriting the old file correctly. Sorry for the trouble.

Thx [ZG]BUZZARD for the link.

thx thx thx thx thx notworthy.gif

hehe i used these troops in a mission , title : mission imposible biggrin_o.gif since it takes a barett to have any chance of surviving lol

Gona download the update though , since i didnt have any vehicles smile_o.gif

Thx [ZG]BUZZARD  for the link.

thx thx thx thx thx notworthy.gif

You're welcome! smile_o.gif

There's a ton of other mechs out there as well: Wanzers (I wonder why OFP.info doesn't have the pack with the rifle anymore, the old one before they were able to fly), the High-MACS (aka X-8000 Gun Griffon), the Patlabor Al-97 Hannibal, and also an old favourite of mine, the beta GDI Titan mech, which was on "east" side instead of west, curiously (good to have as Opfor without wasting a spot). There are others out there too but those are the best IMHO. thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, I remember the first one that had no walking animation but could fly with "wings" on it's back deployed... a pity they dropped that feature when they made the one with the walking animation...

As far as i know it still flys and doesnt walk , or maby im tripping.

But yeh the version i have has no walking anim

@Buzzard, do you have always the flying vehicle "dragonfly" or something? if yes, could you give me a link?, please smile_o.gif

You mean the ones that have two "Mickey-Mouse-ears-like-propellers" and the gun is in a very masculine position?  rofl.gif

Yeah I still got it somewhere, just lemme get home and I'll upload it to rapidshare, D@nte - I'll edit this post with the download link.  thumbs-up.gif

Here it is: Download of Dragonfly pack @ rapidshare thumbs-up.gif

while playing a multiplayer game with Mr.Duck's Terrans, I've came across a problem with RPGs-22. They are visible within "dead" units but invisible and unreachable ingame. Is this a bug?

while playing a multiplayer game with Mr.Duck's Terrans, I've came across a problem with RPGs-22. They are visible within "dead" units but invisible and unreachable ingame. Is this a bug?

Yeah I know about that one. Nobody can pick up a RPG-22 because it has been set to private. Has been fixed though. smile_o.gif

when can we expect a release of your new units smile_o.gif

Yeah I know about that one. Nobody can pick up a RPG-22 because it has been set to private. Has been fixed though. smile_o.gif

That's allright ! Lookin' forward to playing it biggrin_o.gif

Ok, here it is, latest version with gunship and fighter. I'm off to ArmA, please read the readme well. First page will be slightly changed.

Download

As of now, this has become freeware, I will not work on it anymore (lost interest in the Terrans and OFP), but I will continue modding in ArmA from now on.

So, this will be my last post in this thread. have a good one.

Signing off,

mr. Duck

edit:

had to change something today as I got a message from somebody complaining about an error. That has been fixed now, first and this page has been edited with the correct link.