Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update2

@Maa:Mam tu mensi MP bug report.

Dochazi k chybe behem hrani crCTI 0.84 @CSLA 1.2 Everon pod CSLA2 Update2

z Crcti jsme pouzili pouze pouze jeji Addony(umisteny v CSLA Addons) a mapu.(v U1 to tak normálne chodilo.)

Addony CrCti:

apcrus.pbo

apcupd.pbo

baracken.pbo

cti_markers.pbo

ctiobjects.pbo

edg_maw.pbo

chyba: Strelci v T72 odmitaji sami strilet v jakemkoliv AI rezimu,jde pouze rucni strelba.

Hrac byl velitel, posleze se prepnul na ridice, AI nereagovalo na rozkazy.

Stejny problem je pokud pouze AI ovlada tank.

(T72 proste nestrili...)

V T55 bez problemu AI samo vyhledavalo cile a reagovalo okamzite.

Hra postavena klasicky na jednom pc, ostatni hraci pripojeni do hry (zadny dedikovany server),hrany 2 hry, stejny problem v obou hrach.

EDIT: Nalezeno cim to je.

T72 ma nativne nabitu strelu KOBRA a AI si neumi prebit na prubojnou munici. AI z dalky strili KOBRU, ale jakmile je cil bliz jak cca 500m, uz jen tak v klidu vegetuje, miri na na nepratele ale nic nevystreli.

Bylo by mozne v patchi tento problem vyresit tak ze AI bude mit nativne nabitou prubojnou munici?

English please, this is an English language board and I'd like to know what you had to say

@Shashman

CSLA2 Update 2 - bugs / info for MAA.

In next 1-2 weeks we will release small patch to fix all bugs reported in forums.

My power supply, mainboard and CPU is dead so I can't working on fix now sad_o.gif

And what about adding Sanctuarys leaning anims?

I can see in the Update 2 only those by Locke smile_o.gif

BTW:sry for my bad english, yea I can write it in czech, but I dont wanna to broke the rulez wink_o.gif

I posted this in the FFUR thread, but I think I can post it here too;

When I launch CLSA (or FFUR), I don't have Everon or Malden, the island list only starts at Kolgujev huh.gif

@Shashman: it is problem in CFG... maybe collision with another unofficial addon which rewrite CfgWorlds definitions in CFG or missing basic definitions at the start of the CFG.

Yes, thanks I found out that this problem is caused by the SLX replacement mod.

cograts and thanks for the mod and the missions , they are great thumbs-up.gif

one thing, how can i change the music of the presentation screen ? , it's sooo boring biggrin_o.gif

Really good work notworthy.gif

The most polished mod I ever played (and I played a lot). Very good missions too. Also nicely set-up weapons. IMO CSLA is best at simulating a gunshot (recoil, sound and the overall feel).

Only one prob till now:

in the Operation Paranoid campaign, in the second mission (Counterattack) when the intro gets to the graveyard (the fallen soldiers from prev. mission) the cutscene won't continue. Some gunfight in the background and it won't end. Waited a couple of minutes and nothing.

as for the czech writing it is fine...

anyone really interested in what is written in czech... may I suggest you copy and paste the text into the translation tool at altavista's babelfish translator and select translation from text to english... voila... I visit the check and russian sites all the time... it works fine

This is, simply put, the best mod for OFP. The models and textures of the new units are of ArmA quality, and the missions kick ass. I especially love the "Operation Redhead" campaign - there isn't another one as good (and bloody hard) out there as it.

I give this mod ten thumbs up! thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

Hey guys. Whats wrong with CSLA Dynamic Nogova mssion ? At the beginning me, my squad and rest of equipment are deployed on water thus everything goes underwater. Moreover this whole thing is happening offshore desert island.

I`m asking what-the-heck?

You need mapfact nogova for that mission not the standard nogova.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue - the standard patrol anims have been altered back to the original BIS ones - the weapons are now slung on the back as opposed to be carried in front at the low-ready position - the lean and the crouch anims work great but the standard original BIS patrol anim has to go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - would it be possible to insert Sanctuarys Anim pack in the CSLA 2 mod folder ?

I once made a crCTI mission for the update 1 and later for the update 2. update 2 is really alot MP friendlier, but still quite demanding. PM me if you want to try the mission as the mission site is down...

After a long break I came back to csla and I've been wondering about some gameplay improvements. I mean launching csla with ecp. Is it possible to have all effects in the mod? When I launched both ecp&csla by adding proper shortcuts I had only csla activated.

Hey, is there a link that works? I've been trying to find a working down load link.

I hate to bump an old thread, but does anyone know hw to change the regular rpg hitting power or rpg power in general, because it really sucks.

In regular OFP at-5 died in two hits and a bmp in one...in CSLA you need atleast like three men with rpgs all firing rockets and all of them hitting their marks.

Making it almost impossible to destroy any armour as a infantry men unless you have either satchels or a carl gustav or heavy at weapon which is a waste on something like a btr or bmp.

P.S. there's something wrong with paranoid campaign after the first mission when you take over the port and you have to hold it, once it goes into the intro it doesnt exit from it.

On 11/24/2006 at 3:44 PM, kutya said:

in the Operation Paranoid campaign, in the second mission (Counterattack) when the intro gets to the graveyard (the fallen soldiers from prev. mission) the cutscene won't continue. Some gunfight in the background and it won't end. Waited a couple of minutes and nothing.

Hi there,

I came across this mission only today, any fix for it ?