Sign in to follow this  
Mobious

TrackIR use...

I have written a small review of trackIR use in ArmA. It also includes a 150mb 27 min. long video demonstrating it in the Harrier, Littlebird and in CQB as infantry.

Enjoy:

http://www.armedassault.eu/readarticle.php?article_id=14

Went to have a looksee but your download is very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you need to edit out the crap at the begining no-one needs to know what you have done in the editor that was 38 sec's of wasted time and space, you should keep the video to the facts of your review and I would think that if you did a bit of editing you could easily get your video below the 100mb for youtube.

Once you have a better source I'll take a looksee again and hopefully get to see it all this time.

Okay, mate...I'lldo it tomorrow when I get home.I'm at my gf place atm...

Someone has just asked why I am having a go at you, I apologise if it reads that way it was not intended to.

I did not watch the whole of the video simply because it was taking too long to load up, it could also be down to my crappy connection, but thought I could throw a couple of suggestions that could help make the video smaller, then easier for uploading to youtube for better access.

So NO! I don't have a issue with Espectro, why should I when he has taken the time to review a product that people do have questions about, in fact I applaud him for doing so.

The video downloaded fast for me (only a few minutes to dl on a cable connection). Good video btw and thanks for the link to my youtube video biggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

The video downloaded fast for me (only a few minutes to dl on a cable connection). Good video btw and thanks for the link to my youtube video biggrin_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

smile_o.gif

Thanks mate.

Don't worry Fubarno, I can tellyour not having a goat me. The reason why I had the editor in it was, that the three things I wanted to test (plane, chopper and infantry) are three different scenarious which I wanted to let people see... But I can see it isn't as perfectly as I imagined wink_o.gif.

I will see whatI can do today. Cheers

hehe nice vid Espectro biggrin_o.gif loved the top gun music too =D

I might get track ir in the future but ive forked out enuff on my rig to get ArmA working well... so not for a while.

Hope you carry on making maps like you did in SWAF too :P I loved that one where the chopper would sometimes encounter rotor failure in OFP biggrin_o.gif