Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Stop Social Service...

this is outrageous...

I read about these creeps in america on TV too.

On TV they talked a bout nice family in america ,one of there child got hurt on the playground fell down on the ground and gave him-self a black eye.His parents took him to the doctor, and when there kid went back to school, the teachers thought that his parents beat the crap of a kid and gave the kid a black eye.They called the social service and the police came to the parents and immediately took there kid thats right there kid with no right and no warrent or evidence.

these social services most of the time target foreign immigrants especially russian and ukraine.

this is a stupid act, even in russia they don't do that!

Social Services always have to err on the side of caution, and IMO always should, better that a child temporarily gets taken away from good parents than a child is left to be murdered by his/her parents because social services didn't act.

Yepp, there have been several cases here in the UK where the social services haven't done jack and let kids die. It is better to take the child away for a day or two and then apologise once they found out nothing's happened, than leave the kid to die.

Having said that, they shouldn't break the law by arriving without a warrant and with the police. But these are technicalities.

the social service thinks that "other" country, are lame.They really think that other country allow kids dieing."This is american ,you're going to pay for this,you ukraine." one of the SS members said.

do you think most parents like to kill there kids?

heres the kick,the SS also targets the father of the child ,they always think the father likes to beat up kids.

they need freaken evidence in order to take the kid!

a black eye is not proof,theres thousands of ways the kid could of gotten the eye.

Yup there have been two cases in my town alone in the past year where social services did jack shit and two lil kids had to endure horrible lives before finally they were killed by their "parents".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Jan. 28 2002,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they need freaken evidence in order to take the kid!

a black eye is not proof,theres thousands of ways the kid could of gotten the eye.<span id='postcolor'>

No it's not proof but if they say to the Dad "Did you give the kid the blackeye?" he's going to say no whether it's the truth or not, they have highly trained child psychologists, these people can tell if a child has been harmed or not by their behaviour, if it turns out the social services were mistaken then the child will be returned........

Again IMO much better than the Dad saying "No I didn't give my child the black eye" then social services say "Ok your kid stays with you while we investigate" then the Dad kills the child in the meantime..........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Jan. 28 2002,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the social service thinks that "other" country, are lame.They really think that other country allow kids dieing."This is american ,you're going to pay for this,you ukraine." one of the SS members said.

do you think most parents like to kill there kids?

heres the kick,the SS also targets the father of the child ,they always think the father likes to beat up kids.

they need freaken evidence in order to take the kid!

a black eye is not proof,theres thousands of ways the kid could of gotten the eye.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, do you have any EVIDENCE to back this claim up? You are claiming that american social services are targeting russo-american people, aren't you? Or immigrants in general?

It is very very easy to say "mr. x does y to mr. z", but you have to prove it! Do you have any figures to prove that?

this is a warning to all parents:

do not let you're kids play at the playground,if they get hurt the SS will take them away. wow.gif

this is a true story ...

my friend was playing at a playground he got hurt and got a black eye.After that,he went to school,and the teachers talked to me,telling him if his parents abuse me.he saided no,heres a thing...

After that, the teachers start talking and trying to literally trick me to confess.

after that 2 cops came to there parents house took the kid and sent him to a hospital and didn't let him sleep all night.At, 2 AM they returned him to his parents.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is a warning to all parents:

do not let you're kids play at the playground,if they get hurt the SS will take them away.

this is a true story ...

my friend was playing at a playground he got hurt and got a black eye.After that,he went to school,and the teachers talked to me,telling him if his parents abuse me.he saided no,heres a thing...

After that, the teachers start talking and trying to literally trick me to confess.

after that 2 cops came to there parents house took the kid and sent him to a hospital and didn't let him sleep all night.At, 2 AM they returned him to his parents.<span id='postcolor'>

I think it is a bit tasteless to yell "Nazi" at the smallest of things  mad.gif  Russia was not the only country to be under Nazi occupation in WW2  mad.gif  We suffered through the same agony! And as such, I think you are highly offending me and all the victims by drawing your tasteless comparisons mad.gif

And if you have no proof, don't start these type of flamey threads, they are not welcome here mad.gif

Get a grip ffs and respect the dead!

You really have completely missed the point of what we've been saying haven't you? smile.gif

Ahh well I'm too long in the tooth to bang my head against a brick wall forever smile.gif

All I will say in closing is this, children should come first, always, no ifs ands or buts, the rights of the children, the safety of the children the protection of children should always come first.

IMO of course smile.gif

ok thanks for the topic

conclusi0n: children comes first

topic closed...

bs

the social security people ARE nazis...

they took my sister cos she was "too pale", of course they couldnt provide proof for anything, they accused her even for taking drugs but didnt take drug tests......etc etc

no proof, and still they took her.

it became a "honor" issue for them, they would not admit of making a mistake.......so they kept her for years, untill we managed to hide her and send her from sweden when she escaped.

any apology from them we never heard...nothing, in there books they are propably still correct by doing what they did.

you can break a family REALLY fast when doing what they do......they should not act without proof or before the child him/herself complains.

First of, a black eye is not evidence enough to take the kid. A black eye and a history of abuse however is. Like stated, there are numerous ways a kid can get hurt.

I agree that they should think about the kid before anything else, but don't you think a kid will feel bad if he is taken away from his loving parents when nothing has happened?

If there is no proof, they shouldn't do shit. Innocent until proven guilty, remember? There is also the fact that if they DO take the kid every neighbor and their dog are gonna assume the parents ARE abusing the kid, even if they are not. That would put the family through hell and that's not fair.

I'm a bit surprised noone brought up the unneccessary trama a child endures being taken away from 'good' parents.

yep as a father of 3 kids i think social services do a fantastic job although there is bound to be faults in the system, but as placebo said is it not better for kids to be temporarily removed in order to make checks, rather than some of the cases in scotland where kids were left violently abused or murdered as a result of social services not acting on evidence provided.

Also i think it has to be mentioned that usually social services are called out because they have had a call from either a bitter family member or so called friend or even a genuinally concerned person, its not as if the social services walk around preying on target families.

People are so quick at judging and condeming others, many times without even bothering to check up on it themselves.

Not to long ago in Sweden, during a media hyped pedophelia scare, a father was out walking with his daughter in the woods. Someone saw them and phoned the police, stating that they had seen a suspicious looking man leading a young girl in to the woods. The cops came, searched the area, found the two and arrested the father in plain sight of onlookers. They hauled him off to the station where he was later found to be innocent ofcourse.

The problem here?

1. the child was probably scared witless

2. the father was probably scared witless

3. rumors circulated for a long time, maybe even still do, about that father

People just need to chill down and think about what they are doing. The person who made that call could have bothered to actually check what was up before crying "Wolf!".

Same thing here. One black eye, of unknown cause, does not warrant the social services to come and take the kid. If the family had a prior history with the social service regarding these matters I could see why they did it. But NOT if the kid just had a black eye. I used to fuck myself up all the time as a kid, bruises, cuts, black eyes and what not. Should they have sent social services to my home? Heck no. Kids play, kids get hurt.

I doubt however that this is how it went down. If they came and took the kid, there had probably been stuff going on prior to that.

well i remember not to long ago some crazy mother took both of her children and put them in the back of the car, than roled the car into a river, she did this cuzz this guy she was interested in didnt want to be around kids. solution is dont let wacko crazy people breed and there wouldnt be a problem......and dont leave your kids with a british nanny.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 28 2002,23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well i remember not to long ago some crazy mother took both of her children and put them in the back of the car, than roled the car into a river, she did this cuzz this guy she was interested in didnt want to be around kids.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I remember that case, isn't it the one where the woman told the police that some "black guy" stole her car or something?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 29 2002,00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well i remember not to long ago some crazy mother took both of her children and put them in the back of the car, than roled the car into a river, she did this cuzz this guy she was interested in didnt want to be around kids.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I remember that case, isn't it the one where the woman told the police that some "black guy" stole her car or something?<span id='postcolor'>

i dont remember the part about the black guy stealing the car but thats probley the same crazy lady your thinking of

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Jan. 28 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is it not better for kids to be temporarily removed in order to make checks rather than some of the cases in scotland where kids were left violently abused or murdered as a result of social services not acting on evidence provided.<span id='postcolor'>

And the case a few years ago where numerous kids were taken from their parents and subjected to quite nasty medical tests because some wacko in social services in Scotland had decided they were being ritually abused by satanists?

It's not as though the average parent just suddenly decides to kill their kids... occasionally one does, but it's extremely rare. In most of the cases you hear about the parents have a long history of abuse, but some wacko was crazy enough to give their kids back, even when the kids didn't want to go.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also i think it has to be mentioned that usually social services are called out because they have had a call from either a bitter family member or so called friend or even a genuinally concerned person,<span id='postcolor'>

Indeed, if a "bitter family member" has an axe to grind then I would imagine reporting their relatives would be a great way to cause them harm.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> its not as if the social services walk around preying on target families.<span id='postcolor'>

Though seeing the reports of some of their blatant abuses of power you have to wonder...