Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505's ArmA Special Edition - What ya want?

I want a mission editor guide, show the basic things to do a mission with intro, kill the badguys, and outro etc, and then move up a level and do more advance missions.. in a userfriendly handbook or something.. thanks

An especially quick release in the yookay would be nice. Other than that I'm not fussed. Oh wait, we're short on tea towells so throw in a fabric map.

And... how much would you pay for it?. What's your max price?

For me:

Without Starforce:

100€ for a great collector's edition. May be a bit more if the edition is really great.

With Starforce:

I don't want it, neither as a present.

that it has a release for us of the South America, we are of it are of this release and we also play action games, mainly in Brazil

sorry for my bad english

mad_o.gif

I live in the USA but some feedback

Ideas I don't like : Black Tshirts One Size Fits all the collect fuzzies I wont use

I like:

Arma dogtags - most civies don't know what dogtags are tho

I have one of my real one as a keychain

ARMA Keychain- I have lots of cars

ARMA Sticker or bumpersticker

Considering that I may buy the game and wife kids may rummage package:

Mousepad - my wife or kids would like this

Mouse (ARMA,HMMV,BMP) - lol my son would not walk outta store without something like that

ARMA Hat- someone would claim it

ARMA Armband - Armband,Medic or Badge is a good idea

CZ trinket - something specific or your homeland (even plant seeds)

Draft papers,coffe mug,ass pillow or anything to get me thru the battle (sleeping pills for wife)

Presigned and repaid divorce papers

Other than that it'd be really cool if a military personel delivered it! MP or something ,lol

Mine:

ArmA DVD

Huge Map

Poster

Mission Editing Guide

Tactics / Weapons / Vehicle Guide

Shirt

Soundtrack

you're joking me yeah?

Anyone who's remotely seen any WW2 movie will know what a dog tag is, surely.... crazy_o.gif

I want it for Christmas xmas_o.gif

And a 7.62mm ammo box would be cool.

NO STARFORCE.

And a 7.62mm ArmA logo bullet biggrin_o.gif

I can't wait until Q1 2007... YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US! banghead.gif

you're joking me yeah?

Anyone who's remotely seen any WW2 movie will know what a dog tag is, surely....  crazy_o.gif

It amazing what people don't know...I've seen people on the telly being asked what they know about the middle east, Islam and jews...muhammed was suggested as the jews religion, and the middle east was said to be in Afghanistan yay.gif So I wouldn't be very amazed if loads of people don't know wtf a dogtad is.

Thier website being down doesn't inspire confidence either

Placebo allready stated he had spoked 505 and told them that the community dislike starforce and 505 was possitive to not include starforce wink_o.gif

I'd like the huge poster size map with coordinates on. So I can use it with my compas.

It's rather stupid to add starforce anyway with so many different publishers...starforce is to prevent people from downloading the game, but if only one doesn't add starforce, then there will be a starforce-free version on the net, most likely. Then, in areas where ArmA is distibuted with starforce, people who dislikes it so much will rather DL ArmA or order it from the publisher distributing without starforce...as long as the starforce free version got english language. So I think 505 will do a good thing if they decide not to add starforce thumbs-up.gif

who the hell asked for a bumper sticker? mmmmmm.....me thinks NOT, as much as i love arma i dont think i would be sticking it all over my car.

Does any one remeber the second disc on rainbow six covert ops, had all the info and some vid clips of the weapons in the game, something similar but with demonstrations on actual tactics and proper movement so ppl could actually learn to work together properly instead of trying to learn as they go.

Get over it. Or order it from Germany.

Quote[/b] ]505's ArmA Special Edition - What ya want?

When did you start talking da street language?

Quote[/b] ]When did you start talking da street language?
Maybe it is direct quote from 505 gamestreet rofl.gif .

- Modding docs for dummies for idiots like me.

- If not the first then at least the tools so i can force my neighbour 'BB' to get back on the modding horse.

- a T-shirt saying: "ArmA shaped this body"

A large topographical map of Sahrani.

Editor guide & advanced tutorials with comprehensive scripting list.

A nice shiny Starforce free ArmA DVD.

Optional: A pair of military night vision goggles! (Not made in China! ) and a HKmp5SD with several cases of ammo!   smile_o.gif

I see a lot of people simply asking for a Sahrani map, but not always what type. We've seen the satalite view type map that came in recent releases and I presume that's what they want.

But I'd also like the chart-style contour map (similar to the in-game one) with: contour lines, roads, city names, forest regions, landmarks, etc and possibly the buildings too.

I'd also like a multi-page booklet with similar regional maps of all the major towns or maybe regions, so it's divided into maybe 12 major regions. These close up maps could be used for planning purposes.

Or a PDF file map (like in OFP) would probably achieve the same purpose (via printing).