Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

PMC

PMC is old group which has been editing Operation Flashpoint since its demo release in summer of 2001.

We have released several missions, campaigns and addons for OFP.

PMC in BIS Wiki

Official homepage PMC Tactical

PMC Editing Wiki

PMC Addons/Mods Online Manuals

PMC Tactical Forums Operation Flashpoint Area

Edited by Snake Man

thats odd, i never noticed this thread before... maybe i'm not the only one

just grabbed odol explorer 2.0, cant wait for wrptool 1.0 biggrin_o.gif

keep up the good work,

Fab

[edit] i just tried it, man its really awesome... it keeps the sharp soft edges, no more bugs when converting from odol to mlod... just what i needed for that colt 45 as i had lost the original mlod format biggrin_o.gif really awesome tool !

[edit 2]

hold on a second... i'm confused... i used to have odol explorer 2.44 that didnt work so well.. and that 2.0 seems to work a lot better... so is this a new version and supposed to be 3.0 ?

[edit 3.0] seems like its definitly from 2004, so nothing new here... i just got excited because on the particular model i tried, that 2.0 worked perfeclty when version 2.44 fucked up the sharp/soft edges... but on my old colt 45 i still get the same fucked up lods.

Ahhh wow, more PMC stuff!

I loved Heroes Path, I got mighty stuck on the infantry missions though. Has this version of heroes path been updated since when i played it in March?

Thanks for all your hard work, its great to see missions and addons designed together. smile_o.gif

I also didn't notice this thread huh.gif

Anyway, I remember playing a couple of PMC campaigns and enjoyed them, so downloading your dynamic missions now thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]I got mighty stuck on the infantry missions though. Has this version of heroes path been updated since when i played it in March?

Latest version is v0.2b from May 5th, 2006. You can find it on the first post download link. I should make another version soon as there was issue about missing sniper rifle magazines, but I waited some more bug reports which never came so far (no bugs or people just not reporting them I dont know).

Here is the readme's changelog:

changelog

May 5th, 2006. v0.2b

- JAM3 upgraded, units, vehicles, the works.

- changed bn880 tracers to 3rds for rifleman, 5rds for mgunners and none for snipers.

Nov 23rd, 2005. v0.1b

- put all together, tweaked some stuff. first beta.

Oct 9th, 2005. alpha 4

- added 08a Beach Head extra Ranger mission.

- added CoC Cruise Missiles to 05-06 missions.

- added CoC Unified Artillery (real arty pieces I mean) into many missions.

- removed debug radios from 06 mission.

Apr 20th, 2004. alpha 3

- Changed BIS blackops for SJB NAVY SEALs in six missions.

Apr 17th, 2004. alpha 2

- no edits to campaign.

Apr 11th, 2004. alpha 1 first release

- slim Alpha 1 released to the public in PMC & BIS forums.

On what mission did you get stuck on and what was the particular problem there?

Hi Snakeman, what's the current status of WRPTool? Are you planning to release v1.00 before Arma release by 505? It would be nice to know what's new features will be included in this splendid tool at least. wink_o.gif

Cheers.

Klavan

what's the current status of WRPTool?

Its the same status as last time mentioned in PMC Tactical forums; It was coming along nicely...

Quote[/b] ]Are you planning to release v1.00 before Arma release by 505?

Planning? No, but you never know what the future brings of course.

Quote[/b] ]It would be nice to know what's new features will be included in this splendid tool at least.

I think I posted some rough feature list on the official forums long time ago. There is nothing dramatical, but one mentioned is terrain erosion and then nice fixes for example the AGS objects align to ground now correctly. Also one "official" note, I used WrpTool v1.0 to load ArmA sara.wrp and it didn't work which was to be expected, but I had to try just to make sure.

Well,could you update hero's path to be compatible with ECP?

How can I do that?

If its minimum edit I could add compatibility, but if its stuff like removing Bn880's tracers or similar stuff, its not going to happen.

Hooray! The PMC ArmA campaign is great so glad to see an update to this. I'll be keeping an eye out for any other ArmA stuff too - its all quality stuff thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (hamis @ Nov. 27 2006,21:00)

How can I do that?

If its minimum edit I could add compatibility, but if its stuff like removing Bn880's tracers or similar stuff, its not going to happen.

Well,i don't know.But i'm sure you can find out,if you ask in ofpec forums.

First post updated with brand new infantry combat campaign covering all BIS islands with minimum of addons. Enjoy.

It is sad that something great thing like OFP modding/playing is coming to its edge to end for mayority of ppl but there will be hopefully same unique athmosphere of doing this in ArmA also.

Yes the reason why I want to finish up OFP development is that I can devote my time completely for ArmA. I believe it needs to be clear decision of cutting OFP out. You go crazy if you jump from ArmA to OFP and back to ArmA all the time. And yeah, the future is in ArmA so thats what were editing after the final OFP releases are out.

I really hate the fact that I had this increbible campaign manuscript here under works, which now never sees the light of day. Of course I can take the essential idea to ArmA but its not the same, everything is different there. Basically its easier to just let this one campaign slip away and look forward for other stuff...

Actually at the moment I'm holding back even firing up ArmA to focus on the last OFP edits, hehe its killing me as I "cant" play any missions wow_o.gif

The campaign thats been under development for a long time is finally here, PMC Tank Hunter. Check it out, you might like it. This was now the second campaign due to release before we move into ArmA completely. Feels good to get it out the door finally.

Totally reworked and renamed PMC Baltic Command campaign added into the first post. This was formely known as PMC Command Campaign, it will now be completely different as so much stuff and storyline has been added to the missions. Check it out.