Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

How to play CZ/GER version completely in English

SickBoy I can't believe it!! You're a freakin genius - Thank you for your work. My evening will begin smoothly after all. I don't speak a word of German. Thanks -

Cheers!

I have the patch but errors occur when using trying to use the program...

Addons\LANGUAGE.PBO -> Original file CRC error occurred, it has been skipped.

Campaigns\ca.pbo -> Original file CRC error occurred, it has been skipped.

DTA\BIN.PBO -> Original file CRC error occurred, it has been skipped.

Why am I getting these errors? It occurs on a few other files as well, but from what i have read, these are the key files that need to be changed.

Thanks for the kind replies and the mirror(s)! Much appreciated!

Why am I getting these errors? It occurs on a few other files as well, but from what i have read, these are the key files that need to be changed.

Which version do you have of the game? Is it succesfully patched to v1.02?

Is the language patch version truelly v0.9 and not an older one?

I've got reports from Czech, German and German download version that all was ok. Also double check that you run the right language patcher, for the language of the game that you have.

You aswell sure that ur running the right patch exe? If you had an older version installed before, there might be still the patches for v1.01 games in your @6thSense\Patches folder wink_o.gif

I'm off for the rest of the day, but I hope it's one of the above so you get it fixed, if not, Send me the complete contents of your Patchwise.log located in your arma folder & I will try to help you tomorrow.

Perhaps it's an idea to keep your version of the language patcher in sync with the BIS patch versions (i.e. version 1.02 for the current language patcher, v1.03 for the next etc.). It would then be a nobrainer to figure out which version of your language patch gets to go with the BIS patch wink_o.gif

Keep up the great work thumbs-up.gif

Perhaps it's an idea to keep your version of the language patcher in sync with the BIS patch versions (i.e. version 1.02 for the current language patcher, v1.03 for the next etc.). It would then be a nobrainer to figure out which version of your language patch gets to go with the BIS patch wink_o.gif

Keep up the great work thumbs-up.gif

The files that the user must click to patch, have the version inside the filename, so if they still had an old version, then it will say v1.01, so I guess that must be clear enough to understand the need of a new patch, as the game is at v1.02 smile_o.gif

Aswell as that the readme, and the patcher program, and the winrar archive all mention for which version this package is smile_o.gif

Thanks for the tip though (Maybe I should switch to "Mod" instead of patch though... it suits it less but would also help a lil with.. "what patch version v0.9? There is patch v1.01 and v1.02" ... etc smile_o.gif

(Maybe I should switch to "Mod" instead of patch though... it suits it less but would also help a lil with.. "what patch version v0.9? There is patch v1.01 and v1.02" ... etc smile_o.gif

Sticking to patch is probably OK. I think it's fairly obvious that there's BIS' patch and then there's sickboy's Language patch, though it indeed is a mod in spirit smile_o.gif

Now go take the day off, je hebt 't verdiend wink_o.gif

Still no title for Mission 3 of training (no, I do not play them, I just look if you fixed that error from several versions ago)

But as always, nice work, Sickboy, you should get a life, dude...and a girlfriend whistle.gif

have to say nice work with the translation but i have a question when i install the cz to english version of 0.9 i get this all the files in the templates folder dont get updated is this ment to happen as it skips them

Hey Sickboy,

Just wanted to thank you for the effort. I've successfully modified my German ArmA with your patch, and I'm impressed by the extend of the translations, everything is translated.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

have to say nice work with the translation but i have a question when i install the cz to english version of 0.9 i get this all the files in the templates folder dont get updated is this ment to happen as it skips them

Hummm, grrr, I was working with wrong files for the templates, seems that it's already a problem since v0.7 of the patcher I think...

Here a fixed CZECH to ENG patcher: 6thSense.eu

(The fix will be included in the next releases)

Save to your ArmA\@6thSense\patches

folder (overwrite old file) and run it. It will say that it skipped some files (it skips all of them, except now it should patch the template folder properly)... terribly sorry for the hassle.

ThePredator: If BIS doesn't release another patch too soon, and I have had time in between, I will fix all little bugs here and there, together with the suggested spelling fixes etc... hopefully to v1.0 ...  but if bis releases a new patch very soon, the fixes might not make it into the next version..

I got a life btw, a great one without Girlfriend, which gives me all the time in the world to be your work-slave wink_o.gif

I don't have problems with that, so shouldn't you smile_o.gif

(But if you know some cheap 5-dollar girls somewhere, please let me know smile_o.gif)

thanks sickboy for the quick reply smile_o.gif if ur looking for cheap $5 girls dont bother paying just find a english girl they r very easy...lol

yay.gif

Nice one Sick. Well, just wondered why you got so much free-time on your hands. I for myself am happy if I can even find the time to play games. Now I am on vacation, so I can relax a bit.

Sickboy u r a freaking genious. I wanna plug into your brain and download th whole damn thing !! notworthy.gif

yay.gif

Nice one Sick. Well, just wondered why you got so much free-time on your hands. I for myself am happy if I can even find the time to play games. Now I am on vacation, so I can relax a bit.

I guess it's all about priorities. Next to work and 6thSense, I have no other responsebilities, and I intend to keep it that way for the next couple of years until I feel different about it biggrin_o.gif

Since we started 6thSense, I have invested most of my free time in it, switching to OFP after a few months and concentrating on a good addon pack compilation and 100's of missions etc. etc.

6thSense runs itself on most fronts nowadays so all the time I spent in that can go somewhere else, for now that's making sure ppl get happy faces with ArmA instead of sad-ones smile_o.gif)

Great work on the German-to-English conversion.  I lost most of it, of course when V 1.02 patched up.  Now upon running my English updater on the Deutsch version 1.02 most of the files come up as error messages; skipped by the translation program.

I hope you have time later on to help us out again with the latest patch!  Thanks again!

*edit* I'm a dork. I was using your old version! Updating and re-patching your latest work... *snappy salute!*

-War-