Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

How to play CZ/GER version completely in English

Wow,no word...u must be realy busy these days Sickboy....

lol,i just updated my files few hours ago and now new release,so nice...glad to see MP Missions updated also....

Great work!

...and i just restart my active Campaign to get missions list in english...lucky to have shift - command like in OFP... tounge2.gif

Wow,no word...u must be realy busy these days Sickboy....

Thanks m8! Oh well, im longer around when it comes to "smart" editing and file managing.. Few tricks here and there and you can speed up nearly every computer task with the proper programs, fact remains that it was quite some work of coarse, but at least it was a bit accelerated.

Besides, if we can get the ppl a bit more happy instead of bitching, then im glad to chip in wink_o.gif

(Altough don't forget the tremendous work the translators and spellcheckers did!wink_o.gif

Thanks all hosters/mirror suppliers!

Spread the word, get ArmA to the masses thumbs-up.gif

All I have to say Sickboy is that YOU ARE THE MAN, I thank you from the bottom my heart man....there was no way in hell I would be able to wait until Q1 2007 to finally play ArmA in the US over here...much respect and thank you so much...

Awesome work Sickboy and the translation team! The campaign is great.

Tears come to my eyes.....

Thanx Sickboy and team!!!!!!!! This is just GREAT !!!! notworthy.gif

However I can't understand how you translated the entire game in two weeks  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Pretty simple:

The game itself, commands, menu etc. etc... Those texts are already available in the game in English... Just by switching some words around, you can get it to work, so that part was easy.

The SP Campaign & Missions, they were very much work... I am not Czech myself, so you have to thank the Translation Crew for that awesome and huge work... 3 ppl translating and 1 checking, that's how it got finished in 2 weeks smile_o.gif

Great works notworthy.gif

However I can't understand how you translated the entire game in two weeks crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

With a good team cooperation, everything is easy wink_o.gif

And besides that - we have no lives biggrin_o.gif

Hey,

Noticed a bug with the tutorial patcher.

Original code was like this

Quote[/b] ]

echo Please make sure Armed Assault is not running (Game Closed!wink_o.gif

echo.

pause

..\@6thSense\tools\patcher.exe -p"..\..\@6thSense\tools\6th-ArmA CZ-ENG tutorial.pm" -v

echo Patching done! Have fun!

echo.

pause

Should be

Quote[/b] ]

echo Please make sure Armed Assault is not running (Game Closed!wink_o.gif

echo.

pause

..\..\@6thSense\tools\patcher.exe -p"..\..\@6thSense\tools\6th-ArmA CZ-ENG tutorial.pm" -v

echo Patching done! Have fun!

echo.

pause

Hope this helps, handcoding html has drivin me mad, can spot an error in almost any ML now.

Noticed a bug with the tutorial patcher.

Hope this helps, handcoding html has drivin me mad, can spot an error in almost any ML now.

Thanks for the report. Luckily, this is only in the manual tutorial patcher, if the patch.bat or the patch.bat for the original install folder is used, the bug will not have effect smile_o.gif

I fixed it in my dev version, will include the fix in the german patcher and probably (IF) future versions of this patcher smile_o.gif

Sickboy and the Translation Team,

I can't thank you guys enough. This was a very generous use of your time.

My czech copy of the game should arrive any day now, and I will be much in your debt!

will include the fix in the german patcher and probably (IF) future versions of this patcher smile_o.gif

Awesome!  A german patch also. I've been playing OFP since it first came out and been waiting this for so long I ordered the German version and I'll purchase a English version when it comes out. Thanks loads guys for this patch... Easty.