Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Nice trick thx blackdog smile_o.gif

But that works only in player view, so what is the command to return to camera view once the trigger activated?

And could you tell me how do I get the blurred effect?

My camera view is as clear as my player view.

Put your settings on high and it will be automatic.

Or there is some script you can use to activate it. Cant remeber what it is though.

To be specific, its the post processing setting that deals with the blur effects.

Has anyone found Franks truck (as mentioned in William porters Blog) yet in the drink (i.e. the sea)? Just wondered if the truck is a permanent feature of the sub aquatic scenery. biggrin_o.gif

nice1 is it easy to port addons? biggrin_o.gif

Well... i thought that old P3D format isn't fully compatible with ArmA. From how it looks i was wrong smile_o.gif

What the heck is that? crazy_o.gif

Stargate? smile_o.gif

I got a edited OFP addon of mine into ArmA, had to make some changes to the config and also some of the scripts are not working properly. But for the main part it works in game.

Stargate in Arma?  wow_o.gif  Cant wait seeing other non static units converted into ArmA  biggrin_o.gif

What does that letter say?

I don't know german, but seems to be related with the rights of the Stargate as commercial name

Is there any picture, where you look at distant soldier with binoculars? I want see how camo works.

I got a edited OFP addon of mine into ArmA, had to make some changes to the config and also some of the scripts are not working properly. But for the main part it works in game.

Could you post a picture of how these look in arma? smile_o.gif

It would look the same,we have no access to normal map applying tools. That is to say,even if we created normal and speculiar maps for our vehicles and units,how would we apply them? O2 is not capable of this,atleast not the one we have. New scripting abilities yes,but in appearence no.

Speaking of appearence,I noticed that some vehicle shadows and infantry shadows appear more complex,more detailed..which would be smart if that is the same shadow the vehicle or person reflect on themself. But my curiosity leads me to wonder if they improved the allowance of faces for shadows or not? I'm currently looking at the biki but am unable to locate any information about this or I am simply looking in the wrong place? Can anyone help me with this? 520 or so faces just kinda doesn't cut it.. Not to mention the holdback of the amount of sharp faces allowed until OFP gets a bad graphical error.

I've seen a lot of Harrier, blackhawk and littlebird shots but doesnt the other side have any fixed wing aircraft?

I've seen a lot of Harrier, blackhawk and littlebird shots but doesnt the other side have any fixed wing aircraft?

They've got the Sopwith Camel.