Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Jakerod is getting closer...

865... my last guess.

Jakerod is getting closer...

865... my last guess.

BINGO! 864 empty tanks plus the one I'm driving.

You get a free cookie from the cookie monster.

I know, but it is, heh.

then get more screenshots posted for his winnings tounge2.gif

Even without normalmaps those soldiers doesn't looks bad... what do you think? smile_o.gif

I think they look awesome wink_o.gif

Imagine siege game modes for this game invovling sieging bases defended by those artillery guns and heavy defenses. The game could be a sort of turned base thing where you challenge a fortress of players and then you have time to set up defenses and then you attack or defned each city or point of interest. That would provide some intense firefights comparable to saving private ryan like destruction on Armed Asault scale.

This type of gameplay could be like a military scale turnbased game consisting of large combined arms operations controlled by two arm chair generals that would order the human players to attack or defend those points of interest. (I realize this is nothing realistic but would be a fun RTS/FPS type open warfare.) The units during each fight could be ordered much like the units of a tactical RTS game, eg. Company of Heroes, and the victor will get the point of interest or have destroyed all the unitsof the enemy army.

(Sorry for being a little off topic but those artillery guns sitting on that hill reminded me of Saving Private ryan and a typical map for CTF games with forts.)

@Clavicula_nox4817: If you're new here, please read the rules:

Quote[/b] ]§8)Remove image tags when quoting a post containing an image

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag so that the link is posted not the image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking.

@Other posters here: Less spam, please wink_o.gif

pico.jpg

View off of Pico de Perez (North Sahrani). Taken with no overcast and a 10000 meter viewdistance (Surprisingly, framerate wasn't even that bad). Image is completely non-edited, I just aimed my gun at the ground, looked up, and took a screen capture.

patrol.jpg

A foot patrol in Northern Sahrani.

sla1s.jpg

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Full size</span>

sla2s.jpg

sla3s.jpg

pistols.gif

Those are some great pics as usual serial smile_o.gif

Important: guys i play with everything maxed ecept Post Precessing i think it is which is on normal with view distance +4000 and at a constant fps rate of 19 tounge2.gif

howd u add pictures.... lol ive got armed assault jus wanted to upload some maxed out graphics of the game to show u how sexual it is wink_o.gif thanks

Go to photobucket.com and create and account and upload your photos. Then just click on the image button when you post here (photobucket also provies you with the image tags so you can copy past the link) and add your picture. Just make sure that your image is 100 kb or less. If it is more than 100 kb post a link to it.