Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Wasn't too sure about the bus driver, looks like someone has stolen it and the lads are out on a piss-about biggrin_o.gif

How was the performance Gart?

I basically have the same system as you and if you can run it nicely with those kind of visuals then thats a YAY! from me.

Average 10 fps it seems... in other words, unplayable.

Just noticed that, oh dear.

Guys come on, my bros got a 7600 512mb, 1gb 3200+ and with every detail on the highest possible, 3000VD he runs at over 30fps no worrys and on the high details he can push 10k VD at around 15fps.

Everyones complaining but from what I saw arma runs like a dream, Ill post some shots later smile_o.gif

Guys come on, my bros got a 7600 512mb, 1gb 3200+ and with every detail on the highest possible, 3000VD he runs at over 30fps no worrys and on the high details he can push 10k VD at around 15fps.

Everyones complaining but from what I saw arma runs like a dream, Ill post some shots later smile_o.gif

Hmmm, either you must have your brother's specs wrong, or hes not running it that good.

I have a 7600 GT, a gig of ram, and a athlon xp 3400+ and can barely run the game at 20-25 frames on medium.

Ah the trees tounge2.gif you can stare at those for hours without getting bored. yay.gif

Definatly..I look forward to patrolling the forests or just walking around.

Some raw screenies taken with Average Joe's posted specs. Enjoy smile_o.gif

aa1768x576lt4.jpg

aa2768x576na0.jpg

aa3768x576qh0.jpg

aa4768x576mq5.jpg

Some shots with impossible settings to play smoothly tounge2.gif

Needs a new system whistle.gif

arma00qk8.jpg

arma03nv2.jpg

arma04yi0.jpg