Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Forum's layout fooked again?!?!

Is it me or is that sniper's eye glowing like a cat's in the night ?

Could someone find the time to post a line-up of all the civilians? .... So far I've only seen the slightly overweight six foot six ex-rugby player with the silly baseball cap!  smile_o.gif

T 2000 nice screens! keep 'em coming thumbs-up.gif its eye candy for us who has top wait a bit longer for arma smile_o.gif

An island full of males, and 1 female reporter... tounge2.gif

I was just about to say: where are the chicks?  wow_o.gif

A tropical island with no chicks and a busload of bouncers!   rofl.gif  .... C'mon BIS!

Thanks T 2000! .... Are there any police then like in OFP?   huh.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, nice massacre by the way! biggrin_o.gif

No problem m8 wink_o.gif

Unfortunately there aren't any cops or police jeep (geez i loved it ;( ). And you're right, where the hell are chicks ? :P

Why do most of you end up killing the civis all the time? rofl.gif

Anyway, I am glad there arent any chicks in the game. I am there to shoot stuff, not to try and glitch my way into things.

wink_o.gif

That shot is awesome.

Really like the blur effect.

May I ask what system you're running it on?

Nice pics. Interesting how the south Sahranis get the milspec gear (matching IBAs + fatigues) whereas everyone else misses out. biggrin_o.gif

An island full of males, and 1 female reporter... tounge2.gif

I was just about to say: where are the chicks? wow_o.gif

A tropical island with no chicks and a busload of bouncers! rofl.gif .... C'mon BIS!

Thanks T 2000! .... Are there any police then like in OFP? huh.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, nice massacre by the way! biggrin_o.gif

Mostly because people didn't want to see women being shot in the game,so I'll wait for the very first addon of women in bathing suits to come out with no females soldiers,then I'll just have a field day with the yelling. Seriously,its plain bullcrap that women can be in a game as nothing more than eye candy but they can't be soldiers.

Nice pics. Interesting how the south Sahranis get the milspec gear (matching IBAs + fatigues) whereas everyone else misses out.  biggrin_o.gif

No kidding. But hey, they are hand-me-downs from the Americans anyways. It would have been nice if they could have added coyote tan to the US IBAs if they couldn't with ACU. Maybe the Americans on that island got supplies cut off from the past 5 years? Seems so...