Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Redux

Ebud, your work is as always truely excellent!  smile_o.gif

I think its high time you received a hearty pat on the back for all the years of effort you've put in to making this game so much more than it was.

Take all the time you like.

My hat goes off to you sir! notworthy.gif

i dont care....  you just keep working and no sleeping until released  tounge2.gif

You'll get nothing and like it  pistols.gif

Just putting the readmes together, and one last walkthrough of the addons and missions. About 24 hrs from now they should be posted. Maybe a couple hours sooner. That's about it.

have i been a bad boy ? xmas_o.gif

this will be the longest 24 hours ever.............. goodnight.gifbiggrin_o.gif

12 more hours til the upload is posted somewhere.

whomever hosted mirrors last time can you pm me and I can send you a link when I upload it?

Rhodite was nice enough to host it initially last time, I thought this time I wouldn't overload him and could just send a link (50megs) to all or most of the folks that would host the mirrors. Just PM me and I'll send the link in about 12 hours. I'll make a new thread instead of just hiding it on the 2nd post which I'll update as well.

90 if I remember rightly. Everything else is the 110 so the 90 is nice for this one.

this will be the longest 24 hours ever..............

I didn't know you where Jack Bauer! wow_o.gif

sssshhhhhtttt i'm infiltrating a african rebel group who want to build a nuke pistols.gif im going to film them in my undercover safari landrover 90 and then send the TSF on them in about 9 hours tounge2.gif

Safari Rover 90, Ex-Outcomes Puma, TSF etc...

But anyone has thought about a standalone Alouette III in two tone camo for Scout infiltrations?

Could be a strong effort for Scouts or TSF Fire-Force style fast helo assaults, directly above rebels' head!

Don't think nor SA mercs or the Tonali government could efford MD500 Littlebirds, while there's plenty of former SAAF SA-316 waiting for retrofitting no?

But anyone has thought about a standalone Alouette III in two tone camo for Scout infiltrations?

Could be a strong effort for Scouts or TSF Fire-Force style fast helo assaults, directly above rebels' head!

Don't think nor SA mercs or the Tonali government could efford MD500 Littlebirds, while there's plenty of former SAAF SA-316 waiting for retrofitting no?

You got everything that Ebud gave you and now you want more? crazy_o.gif

Alouette IIIs would be nice, but no, none for public release. I have been itching to retexture the German mod's Alouette II for personal Tonal playing. I already retextured the Swiss mod's Alouette III for personal use, but I'm in NO hurry to work on anyfeckingthing else smile_o.gif

Man, this is a great update Ebud. The quality of the weapons and infantry is outstanding, and the island really gives you that feeling that your in the middle of a "serengeti" like country. I really prefer the look and feel of this over the older one, especially during sunsets. wink_o.gif

thanks for this great update of tonal.. its really nice

tried the TSF today and thats a superb pack of stuff

but i have a question, i making a mission with DAC and i wonder what the name for the rebel and tonal flags are?

something like this "rus_vlajka.pac" or "\Flags\Sweden.jpg" like i use in flashpoint without mods

anyway good job ebud

I can't remember the exact names, but they are in the root of the bas_o.pbo

reb.paa and gov.paa if I remember correctly. Just look in the pbo just to be sure.

found the reb.paa and gov.paa in bas_opfor.pbo but that didnt help me.. and i looked at them flags with textview and they were the dirty flags that are on some vehicles.. have you made any other flags then the ones on vehicles?

Quote[/b] ]but i have a question, i making a mission with DAC and i wonder what the name for the rebel and tonal flags are?

The Sonora dynamic campaign (included in the TSF pack) is using DAC. Here is a sample unit config for government troops:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_Unit_Pool_C = ["\BAS_OPFOR\Gov.paa","CampEast","Shed",[100,3]]

and for the rebels:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_Unit_Pool_C = ["\BAS_OPFOR\Reb.paa","CampEmpty","Shed",[100,3]]

ahh thanks alot

didnt think about the "\BAS_OPFOR\"

was just using reb.paa icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't know why, but when I launch the Dynamic Tonal mission, I just get a sunset view, and that's it. I have to alt-tab OFP and shut it down from Windows.