Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Hottie Threads temporarily suspended!

I made the mistake to give out the website address for the Hottie's. As a result, my allocated bandwidth (geoshitties) has been used up already sad.gif

In other words, the links are useless.

I shall just add pictures for a while from now on, without making these threads. The threads will continue once the site is usable again.

Oh yeah, the website is http://www.geocities.com/nick_p_de/

but its useless sad.gif

If you ensure the pics are no bigger than say 75kb you can Email me them and I'll put them on my NTL account, it has 5mb space that I don't use anyways smile.gif

Being ISP webspace there are no bandwidth limits.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 27 2002,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you ensure the pics are no bigger than say 75kb you can Email me them and I'll put them on my NTL account, it has 5mb space that I don't use anyways smile.gif

Being ISP webspace there are no bandwidth limits.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, sounds cool, and ur ISP allows external linking, doesn't it?

BUT: how do I make the threads if YOU have the piccies? Can I have full access to your webspace and do it all myself?

Some thinks to consider...it would be best if you pm me!

Make a new account, create the site exactly as if you were going to post it, give me (and only me) the link, I'll download the stuff and up it to NTL.

A solution has been found and you can therefore expect the service to continue shortly smile.gif

Many thanks to our uber verwalter smile.gif