Sign in to follow this  
linx310

So who has received their copy?

i feel so sad to see all those people having ArmA and i have to wait till 505 release. icon_rolleyes.gif

@ Ian Malcolm

does the shadows work while you in 1st person view, will your hands change darker if you go to the shadow? while in 1st view and in jeep will you see shadows on the car if you pass trough a shadow?

this seemed to be a bug in last videos, hope they fixed

i feel so sad to see all those people having ArmA and i have to wait till 505 release.  icon_rolleyes.gif

So do the rest of us, so quit complaining already. At the moment only the Czechs have the game, and as far as I know 2 or 3 members who post regularly have the game. So what. Save up money for a hardware upgrade or something, play Gothic or Quake or Doom or Red Orchestra or PacMan, anything to stop having people on this forum who can't find something to do for a whole massive 3 or at most 4 months whining about it.

I think BIS did a very bad job with the 'international' publisher... I just have to say it: It's very unfair that others can enjoy the game so much earlier than most of the ofp players. I can only imagine the sadness of U.S fans.

This US fan isn't bitchin,its not really new that a game will come out in some regions faster than others,usually in the region where the game was made is when it will come out faster,some regions to this day still do not have some of the games that are in every other region. Besides,if I want the game so desperatly I can just get a German copy,but instead I'll wait for the UK.

Without bashing highly respected BIS, I still think that the current situation is a bit bad. There may be a good chance for piracy "just to get the game ASAP". Although, of course the localised versions do tone it down a bit. Anyway all true fans of the game will buy it. I was considering to unofficially celebrate the Finnish store day with pulling up the flag in the pole! tounge2.gif

But, to give a thumbs up to BIS, it's a good thing that they went their own way and made a game without any compromises. I have a belief that nowadays the publishers like to dictate some stuff that how the game should be and so on.

To quote the Heckler & Koch, famous weapons manufacturer;

"In a world of compromise, some don't."

Any way, congrats to anyone having the game, enjoy it. I'm off to a certain bands gig and even Iron Maiden is hitting Finland next week.. well actually tomorrow, but our tickets are for next week whistle.gif (a bit of off-topic is always welcome!wink_o.gif

If anyone is that desperate in the UK for A.A. , buy a cheap budget ticket to Prague or better still a weekend break, have a good time and return with AA.

Most probably the last you will see of a normal life for a while!

What I would like to know is ,if the patches, when released are going to be edition related, it is common sense that the Czech edition will have a flying start.

Quote[/b] ]If anyone is that desperate in the UK for A.A. , buy a cheap budget ticket to Prague or better still a weekend break, have a good time and return with AA.

Most probably the last you will see of a normal life for a while!

well from what i read in this very thread , i would hope the trip is nice ,cause they are having massive trouble getting aa to load and when it does all there 3d device ar freezing , also there is apparently a lack of info on mission etc ,cause they p`d off at starforce ?

thank god it was not a universal release ,sounds like a real nightmare