Sign in to follow this  
linx310

So who has received their copy?

Did you get that map in regular version of ArmA ?

nope i've got JRC edition.. ArmA edition one of our games shop.. with map, T-shirt and the poster smile_o.gif

Did you get that map in regular version of ArmA ?

nope i've got JRC edition.. ArmA edition one of our games shop.. with map, T-shirt and the poster smile_o.gif

nice map mate !! thanks for share it

please adamicz check my post that is just above your map one... we wrote at the same time and maybe you didn´t read it...

(a little humble request there...)

thanks!! smile_o.gif

Could one on you who have the Czech version answer a question for me: Does the game have language selection for those who want to play in English? I'm talking about the text here, not the voices.

The German version apparently doesn't have English so I was just wondering about the Czech one.

Hello all! great to see some people already have the game.

and then my question : Who wants to do a short interview with your first impression of armed assault for on Sahrani Radio?

Hello all! great to see some people already have the game.

and then my question : Who wants to do a short interview with your first impression of armed assault for on Sahrani Radio?

I have to admit that after viewing lots of video footage im actually a little dissapointed. Now dont get me wrong, im sure itll be alot of fun to play and the actual in-game experience (as opposed to just watching a video) will be terriffic with all the new features built in.

That being said, i cant help but notice how theyve used the same sounds & sound system and very similar texture techniques from the old OFP..from watching the videos it seems very clear to me that this will look and sound very similar to the original OFP...same clunky movements, same outdated graphics & physics, and same robotic voices as well.

To me, it seems alot more like an "update" than a whole new 2nd version. I know there are others who may disagree...and perhaps im mistaken due to the videos not doing it justice.

Again, im sure itll be alot of fun, and it'll be nice to be able to play again with some new features built in and new missions, etc....but i dunno...i mean after 5 years i was sort of hoping the look, sound and feel of this game would be alot slicker by now if you know what i mean.

Dont judge the game from everyone elses opinions, screenshots and videos. Its your own experience that should decide whether you like it.

Anyway. Where are all these Pics, and vids,

i propose this threa be known as the "i have ARMA and am willing to post all about it" thread biggrin_o.gif

I decided to preorder German version from buyarma. I simply don't have the patience to wait for English version. yay.gif

jeal-ous  / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jel-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his rich brother.

2. feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, etc. (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his brother's wealth.

3. characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: a jealous rage; jealous intrigues.

4. inclined to or troubled by suspicions or fears of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims: a jealous husband.

5. solicitous or vigilant in maintaining or guarding something: The American people are jealous of their freedom.

6. Bible. intolerant of unfaithfulness or rivalry: The Lord is a jealous God.

[Origin: 1175–1225; ME jelous, gelos < OF gelos (F jaloux) < VL *zēlōsus, equiv. to LL zēl(us) zeal + ōsus -ose1]

I've little problems with starting-up the game biggrin_o.gif So screens have little delay biggrin_o.gif

Seems like something brown and fan are involved.
I've little problems with starting-up the game biggrin_o.gif So screens have little delay biggrin_o.gif

And the fan have just reached 4500 RPM...

Tell me where you live so I can come and help biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Tell me where you live so I can come and help biggrin_o.gif

LOL good one!!

hope adamicz can start the game again !!

Dont judge the game from everyone elses opinions, screenshots and videos. Its your own experience that should decide whether you like it.

Well right now that all most of us can go buy.

And yeah we need move videos, pics, info!!!! biggrin_o.gif

indeed, so that those on the OFP forum who dont want their noses rubbed in it by those fortunate enough to have it, dont stumble apon pictures they didnt want to see.

although please, tell me, does the Harrier have VTOL? And is the artilery any use?

aaaaRgg its toture ..., my copy will arrive in 20 days ... i cant stand it anymore... maybe i will freeze myself , like cartman does in the new southpark episode... hmm maybe not rofl.gif

still 20 days to the german release. crazy_o.gif

and now, all those pics. crazy_o.gif

this is real torture! banghead.gif

guerilla @ Nov. 10 2006,20:59)]someone should start the "ArmA Photography - No images over 100kb." Thread, its about time, isnt it ?

done

hey nice one Ian !! wink_o.gif

how about some of the tanks? heavy machine gun

in action or tank commander cockpit? (hope they are still there)

I´m a bit crazy for those kind of stuff crazy_o.gif you know... since... mmm...

loonngg time ago...

Nice screenshot Ian Malcolm, those units and textures look insane. Just imagine what the community will come up with 3-4 years from now.

guerilla @ Nov. 10 2006,20:59)]someone should start the "ArmA Photography - No images over 100kb." Thread, its about time, isnt it ?

done

100KB is outrage for new gen title smile_o.gif

please beg by Placebo for "upgrade" to 200KB limit wink_o.gif

i saw some screens from sniperAndy ..  and i think they change the ak74 model   we have the new fancy one .. just with the old customs... wood.. and not black  yay.gif  yay.gif

how about some of the tanks? heavy machine gun

in action or tank commander cockpit? (hope they are still there)

I´m a bit crazy for those kind of stuff crazy_o.gif you know... since... mmm...

loonngg time ago...

What about this one amigo? Wasn't it your favourite unit? smile_o.gif

ArmA_sshot07.jpg

No cockpits in tanks though. Just optics. There seems to be cockpits in armored vehicles only in case there is cargo. Wich suits to me. I wasn't using those cockpits anyway tounge2.gif