Sign in to follow this  
linx310

So who has received their copy?

So far I saw one post with pictures to prove it....any others out there? Where or whom did you buy/order it from?

I bet those who have their copies of Armed Assault are pretty busy playing than posting here on the forums biggrin_o.gif

I bet those who have their copies of Armed Assault are pretty busy playing than posting here on the forums biggrin_o.gif

If I had ArmA I wouldn't be on this site. tounge2.gif

I want it sad_o.gif

let's just wait 'til tomorrow morning when the first people have surely finished the campaign... TWICE biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Ok we want videos, pictures, reviews by each one and we want it today NOT tommorow.

pistols.gifgoodnight.gif

Ok here's mine smile_o.gif

arma.jpg

If you want I'll post some shots. But don't except something great, cause my HW is not much good (AMD Athlon 2Ghz, 512 MB RAM, 6600GT).

Have read only of one guy who got it (except for reviewers). He was indeed busy - spent the day by reinstalling over and over again unsuccesfully. Also, his system has been turned to unusable by the powers we are not allowed to discuss here.

Seems like something brown and fan are involved.

If you want I'll post some shots. But don't except something great, cause my HW is not much good (AMD Athlon 2Ghz, 512 MB RAM, 6600GT).

Of course we WANT! biggrin_o.gif

btw, congratulations for having IT. wink_o.gif

F**k, yes. Having a fight with my wife because I'm in a bad mood. Yes, because of ArmA and the damn uncertainty of it!

And yes, there's the guy with the package happy at home....

Sometimes, sometimes I feel like....

TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!1

I really wish that christmas will be here in Finland this year....... Seems not. pistols.gif

band.gif

ps. Congrats for your game! I really mean it! xmas_o.gif

I would be interested to know how it runs, is it a la the tiscali.cz review? Or more like those videos we saw which were also reported to run on a amd athlon 3000+, 1gb ram, 6600GT?

(Or just a screenshot of your settings, one screenshot which shows how the game looks on those settings and your FPS please wink_o.gif ) smile_o.gif

OIK

Please don't quote images.

Hoz

Sorry didnt know that sad_o.gif .

Of course we want to see pics !! We also want to see some vids ! smile_o.gif And finally we want to know your first impresions about the game ! smile_o.gif

Ok here's mine smile_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]

Congrats for your copy!! notworthy.gif

and YES we want those screens!! inlove.gif

and if you accept requests.... whistle.gif

I really want to see some pictures of the tanks...

I mean the turn in-turn out option (if there...) using the heavy

machine gun of the top (if T-72 better! ) and also

some ones to solve the "mistery" if we have or not interior graphics for the tanks... like we have in original OF...

I hope they are there not just the "optics" view... I love to see my crew inside the tank and all the controls, etc... Adds a LOT of realism in the game (even more than simulators that don´t have that feature)...

hope you can get one of that for us (well... me! tounge2.gif )

please if you can put some can be so nice...

thanks and good playing to you! pistols.gif (that was in good sence! ok? wink_o.gif )

Vik

Yeah, I clearly need to stop browsing the forum...

Salt in the wound. Excellent...! crazy_o.gif

Kinda yay.gif , kinda banghead.gif .

LOL fook me Armed Assault on Ebay going 4 90$ with 6 days left.. someones gonna make a fortune    

EDIT:- took out like for armed assault on ebay

Could you give me a linke to the ebay-offer for ArmA?

I dont know if were meant to do links to ebay but im sure your a big boy and type in armed assault in the seach lol rofl.gif

Did you get that map in regular version of ArmA ?

I've ordered mine at <link removed>

It's German but at least I'll have my paws on the game before Christmas... roll on November !!! yay.gifyay.gif

edit: a typo

edit 2: Link removed as per moderater request biggrin_o.gif

Kriq myśle ze ma wersje ze skrzynką

//English

Kriq I think he's got version with ammo box

I cant wait!!

I cant stop thinking about ArmA

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif