Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Could it be that most long excellent ArmA videos are made by Dslyecxi? I enjoyed recently the ArmA tech video "VBS2 tech_features_final" where Dslyecxi nick suddenly as M249 gunner im AAR appears. Hey Dslyecxi, should I create some more Fox Mulder theories about your possible connections to BIA? biggrin_o.gif

Could it be that most long excellent ArmA videos are made by Dslyecxi? I enjoyed recently the ArmA tech video "VBS2 tech_features_final" where Dslyecxi nick suddenly as M249 gunner im AAR appears. Hey Dslyecxi, should I create some more Fox Mulder theories about your possible connections to BIA?  biggrin_o.gif

Hi INNOCENT&CLUELESS

You have not seen Alberts videos yet wink_o.gif

Kind Regards walker

Could it be that most long excellent ArmA videos are made by Dslyecxi? I enjoyed recently the ArmA tech video "VBS2 tech_features_final" where Dslyecxi nick suddenly as M249 gunner im AAR appears. Hey Dslyecxi, should I create some more Fox Mulder theories about your possible connections to BIA?  biggrin_o.gif

Hi INNOCENT&CLUELESS

You have not seen Alberts videos yet  wink_o.gif

Kind Regards walker

aaaaaaaaaaaaah wow_o.gif you are putting me under pressure!!! smile_o.gif It will still take so much time to finish all that!

Hey Dslyecxi, should I create some more Fox Mulder theories about your possible connections to BIA? biggrin_o.gif

Sorry for the OT, but I don;t know why you feel the need to create more conspiracy theories. If you bothered to read Dslyecxi's site you'd see that he works for LaserShot on/with VBS2.

Anyho, back on topic, glad the vids worked out Albert, nice biggrin_o.gif

lol DeadMeatXM2

I know that, you can easily derive that from my posts, it was an attempt of a joke, I made a smiley especially for you - but next time I will write an explanation.

But...you triggered it...I read that this video is already 6 month old...was he with Lasershot at that time?...mysterious!

Honestly, I do not care as long as he continues making those excellent advertisement videos and trainings videos (after his TracIR video I started to try to use copters in a similar way...with limited success...on BerZerk maps I am known as the flying Mi17 Kamikaze bomb because the best results I achieved to use the copter itself instead of the FFAR)

Me personally, I love quicktime! smile_o.gif

I hate Quicktime.

I prefer something like wmv/divx/mpeg that I can just play in WMP instead of that horrible Quicktime Player which I now refuse to install.

I don't make my own videos, so I have no idea why people would prefer to use Quicktime. Several things about it annoy me, such as the fact that by default it runs all the time in the background and that you have to buy it to use fullscreen mode.

Hi INNOCENT&CLUELESS

You have not seen Alberts videos yet wink_o.gif

Kind Regards walker

5 hours of time spent on "Just Like You Imagined", start-to-finish, vs how many for Alberts' mythical unreleased vid? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I read that this video is already 6 month old...

What video?

Hi Andy

Not dissing you or your work. Just you have real competition in Albert's work.

Also I am trying to encourage him to publish. I think he is suffering from misapplication of the Pareto principle.

Kind Regards walker

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m3fnmnbmyd

Short gameplay clip (7Mb) with lots of action, titled "how a medic can save your life (for a few seconds)".

that was truly awesome

Was that all in one take? So sweet biggrin_o.gif

Yes, it was not planned to make a video with that subject, it just happened, no cutting or editing involved

I was testing the balance of a mission I'm working on. (a bit too hard I guess)

_Liongreek @ April 23 2007,19:10)]...nothing special, just for fun...

A soldier's letter

http://rapidshare.com/files/22012993/letter.rar

nothing great?huh.gif I love it! It is exactly what I wish to see more here!! Stories instead of silly slow motions shots one after the other. You are telling a story and that's great. I am currently doing a project which pretty much resembles yours. My advise to you is, if you would add tiny little bit of reverb to your voice it would undermine it.

Honestly I love the idea you had and I wish more of that!  smile_o.gif Keep producing this stuff or I will travel to greece to slapp you!

_Liongreek @ April 23 2007,19:10)]...nothing special, just for fun...

A soldier's letter

http://rapidshare.com/files/22012993/letter.rar

nothing great?huh.gif I love it! It is exactly what I wish to see more here!! Stories instead of silly slow motions shots one after the other. You are telling a story and that's great. I am currently doing a project which pretty much resembles yours. My advise to you is, if you would add tiny little bit of reverb to your voice it would undermine it.

Honestly I love the idea you had and I wish more of that! smile_o.gif Keep producing this stuff or I will travel to greece to slapp you!

i concur! only the camerawork needs a little work, but the music and voice over was great.

For fun? I would like to see what you can do when you are serious. wink_o.gif

keep it up,

tr1n.

@Albert my curiousity is peaked, i cant wait to see what you have in store! smile_o.gif

@ Dslyecxi:

I talked about the "VBS2 tech_features_final" where your nick "Dslyecxi" appeared in the player selection menu of the AAR.

Of course I started to create the wildest theories...

Anyone know how i can download the VBS2 trailer which is about 435 mb?

I asked the creator Dslyecxi but he gave me no answer so i choosed to ask anyone of you.

Ofcourse the admins will go in now and say no there is rules dont talk about VBS2 banghead.gif .

wow, wow, wow, success! Next wild assumption is considered as truth biggrin_o.gif

But I assume that he is involved in the creation, but I do not know, where you read that he confirmed?

To the download...you just download like I did. biggrin_o.gif

I couldnt found a download link.

Where did you get it ?

Is it high resolution?

There is no more dl-link at the moment in high quality, it has been replaced by a lower quality google-video.

Hmmm, you can click there at High res - 435MB...

But now I found :

This 31-minute trailer for VBS2 shows off the various features that make it an excellent military training tool. (Video created by Dslyecxi.)

Of course who else...

Albert Schweizer, now make something similar for ArmA, the price is a full blown VBS2 100 clients license yay.gif

I couldnt found a download link.

Where did you get it ?

Is it high resolution?

PM'd you a link to the hires versions.