Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Hey guys, i had alot of extra footage on my harddrive from making the Revolucion series, so i thought why not? might as well share it with you guys.

Hope you like it.

tr1n.

Revolucion Extras smile_o.gif

So how long is it gunna be before all these conversions/animations/addons are released! It looks as though they are all done, but yall seem to be waiting for something tounge2.gif

The are other videos like this over the net.. mostly Anti-USA propaganda.

it is funny that there is so many ppl couldnt tell the difference between Arma and reallife footage, we are lucky that the one who made that video wasnt using all things max out or we could wait to see how many ppl bitching about Arma itself instead of video maker

Life's stupid obsticles got in the way. BA 4 Part 2 will have to be put on hold. Unless I am somehow inspired to skip 1/2 my daily duties and work on it.

I guess my part one avoiding all the nifty cool action everyone craves for..is perhaps why I didn't get as much acclaim for it. I will try harder on part 2.

Suggestions: PM me. smile_o.gif I'm still learning.

Just out of curiosity, what are your system specs |rsi|super64?

Im running an AMD X2 4800, 2X 7900GT's in SLi and 2gb mem.

OK, thanks a lot.

Nice video btw. I like the music. It reminds me of the type of music in Homeworld 2.

Hey Super64, what music did you use? Thanks.

Hey Super64, what music did you use? Thanks.

Hey there. I used the song called "Ashes to Ashes" from the Blackhawk Down soundtrack. It was very fitting i thought.

Hi guys, i made an ArmA vid I'd like to throw into the mix. Making vids with this game is a blast! Hope all enjoy.

ArmA: The Anatomy of an Air Strike! thumbs-up.gif

nice video, first

but one question, did the chopper flight by AI?

why did you not fire at first pass?

why do yo need to turn around ?

it is funny that there is so many ppl couldnt tell the difference between Arma and reallife footage, we are lucky that the one who made that video wasnt using all things max out or we could wait to see how many ppl bitching about Arma itself instead of video maker

lol

You can bitch all you want to me if you want... helps keep me going. Im not sure why people were thinking my videos were real. It takes all of 20 minutes to make a video that people think is real... most people who dont play games are the ones who are not aware of how far gaming has come.

I havnt even started to get warmed up yet... too much other stuff to do... Ill post some links as soon as I can. looking forward to using vbs2..

Hi guys, i made an ArmA vid I'd like to throw into the mix. Making vids with this game is a blast! Hope all enjoy.

ArmA: The Anatomy of an Air Strike! thumbs-up.gif

nice video, first

but one question, did the chopper flight by AI?

why did you not fire at first pass?

why do yo need to turn around ?

Cobra was flown by AI, then again in the second shoot by me. The clips were then combined to show the different camera angles. On the first pass I shot the Ural with the machine gun. You can't see the tracers well because of the video compression, but thats why it stops driving. The second pass was then attacking the tank. Added a bit more length to the vid.

lol

You can bitch all you want to me if you want... helps keep me going. Im not sure why people were thinking my videos were real. It takes all of 20 minutes to make a video that people think is real... most people who dont play games are the ones who are not aware of how far gaming has come.

I havnt even started to get warmed up yet... too much other stuff to do... Ill post some links as soon as I can. looking forward to using vbs2..

lol did i said that i would bitch you with the video? clearly theres something wrong for these ppl with funny reaction that they cant tell real thing and a game, but theres notthing wrong about making video, just be careful not to piss those who have no sence of humor or just wont it go

A Video from Alex.Sworn showing GPs guided Bombs and news models from the project Operation Freeworld:

> click <

complete german news at arma-base.de

Home of this project is the german clan "Luftlandebrigade 31"

regards telejunky smile_o.gif

absolutely fkn awesome!

Finally somebody makes JDAM's... how does the ai handle these things?

Would it be possible to enter the target coordinates while being the forward observer. And could you release the bombs via a script triggered by the ai? by simply flying thrue a trigger?

Then we would finally be able to do realistic airstrikes in SP