Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

ah my bad, i was going through the campaign and thought it would make a good video..

REQUEST:

Can somebody please post a ArmA Movie of the sea on a calm day then on a stormy day to see the differnce?

please

I second that request, with sound if at all possible. help.gif

notworthy.gif

The a.i. doesnt seem so diferent to me, is it me or did they TK their team leader?

Wow! Is the enemy AI so advanced that they even "frag" their officers!? smile_o.gif

ign video out http://media.pc.ign.com/media/748/748793/vids_1.html nice to see some big publicity starting to occur

exellent video, specially the evironments movie. I saw it before, but it still blew me away.

At the end of the "on the battlefield" video I see how a missile drops into the sea with a big watersplash. It could be done better , right now it looks like an exploding waterballon, but... I'm glad there is some kind of watereffect now (which can modded I guess), because the dust explosions in the sea in OFP were very odd.

ign video out http://media.pc.ign.com/media/748/748793/vids_1.html nice to see some big publicity starting to occur

exellent video, specially the evironments movie. I saw it before, but it still blew me away.

I didnt really like, camera was too fast moving thru buildings and stuff, i dont like these fast camera videos because they miss the fine new details and significant graphical improvements over OPFR, i dont think this movie will impress people who havent seen Arma in greater detail.

Its good to see Arma getting coverage but footage that makes it justice would be much better imho wink_o.gif .

Yeah ok, the camerawork is dodgy, but don't expect those guys from IGN know much about camerascripting.

In the second video, with the big battle, I kinda feel they tried to make the game look like an RTS. They should have showed some first person to show what it's like.

Hauk

Hi i have a request to make for people who have the game.

I have heard some talk about some sort of targeting screen in the Ka-50. Although I heard it is "totaly useless" but i would still like to see a video of it if somebody have time.

thanks smile_o.gif

I have heard some talk about some sort of targeting screen in the Ka-50. Although I heard it is "totaly useless" but i would still like to see a video of it if somebody have time.

thanks smile_o.gif

At your request.. xmas_o.gif

http://www.digitalphotos.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ARMA/targetscreen.avi

(right click "saveas" easiest way.. )

I wouldn't call it completely useless, but it's tricky enough to fly choppers normally at the moment in this game, so when trying to fly whilst zoomed in they feel even more twitchy. If only it could be panned/tilted with mouse or thumbstick it'd be great rather than having to move the whole chopper.

The a.i. doesnt seem so diferent to me, is it me or did they TK their team leader?

Wow! Is the enemy AI so advanced that they even "frag" their officers!? smile_o.gif

Heheh,yeah,now they are even more humanlike.

But seriously for all those that think they might do this on purpose,they will only do that if told by the leader to target the leader,so if your odd enough to tell them to target and then kill you...well...fault lies completely with you.

Thats not new, you can do this in OPF too smile_o.gif .

edit:

thanks smile_o.gif

I wouldn't call it completely useless, but it's tricky enough to fly choppers normally at the moment in this game, so when trying to fly whilst zoomed in they feel even more twitchy. If only it could be panned/tilted with mouse or thumbstick it'd be great rather than having to move the whole chopper.

Looks good, helicopters in OPF are overpowered, you dont even have to get a tank on your sight to get a lock and after you get a lock... i also never liked how the choppers automatically adjusted height with the landscape, im not saying the new FM is good but atleast it seems more challenging.

I hope one day BIS will create a mixed simulator (not 100% but closer), i know its no easy task but a combined infantry, helicopter and armoured sim would be the next logical step, the infantry part of the game is already perfect smile_o.gif .

thanks smile_o.gif

hey thanks Homer smile_o.gif

yeah it is like the one in OFP I thought it would be something different. Although it is made to resmble even more the screen you get from the shkval targeting system on the real thing but thats about it. Oh well thanks again.

How abouts uploading the track form the 1st video so we can listen over and over without having to actualy be on PC? (MP3 player that plays WMA's too :P)... Sounds awesome... And the vid looks awesome.

Little video..nothing special

this remind me to Uncommon Valor movie,the scene where Randall Tex Cobb aka Sailor (with his granade to the neck) make a kind of dance in the sunset,with that Eric Clapton song.

Stop beers now tounge2.gif

Very nice.

You could place another "kungfu" unit on the other side, so it looks like they're fighting. wink_o.gif

Armed Assault Aircraft Video

First Video,

Showcases all of the aircraft in ArmA played with a nice tune

(Does not include the Camel biplane and some variants.)

Download Link

lets get hundreds of units to be in kung fu clip now that would be funny

nothing spesh just added a sound to the harrier wink_o.gif

wooosh

It reminds me of the OPF A10, like someone performing simple scales on a messed up flute help.gif .

edit:

I dont mean the wooosh...

nothing spesh  just added a sound to the harrier wink_o.gif

wooosh

What is this do-re-mi-fa engine sound? huh.gif

its the original sound lol, i gues its the fans or supposed to be.sounds like a lawnmower huh ,thats why i had to add something its doing me head in.