Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Please post what would you like to see... I'll try to make short movies (vxid,1-5mb) for your viewing pleasures wink_o.gif

I would like to see a night fight through NV in a town .

Thanks smile_o.gif

Alright. I apologize for the quality of these videos (Both visually and cinematically).. I made them without considering what it would look like when I was done. All in 30 minutes work. The wallpapers are used inside of the video and that is why I posted the wallpapers/video in 1 post instead of different threads. biggrin_o.gif

Victor's 1st ArmA Night Fight Montage (Video is very short)

FileFront Download ~Only 12MB

As promised, I maka mexican and James Bond MIX.. (Non-OFP/ArmA related)

YouTube

I also took a picture of a town before my tank rolled in... and after:

Before

After

Can make nicer videos later. However I know nothing of camera scripting.. and the tutorials are horrificly bad.

Dark (Bordered) Wallpaper

Light (Bordered) Wallpaper

Light (Unbordered) Wallpaper

I coooould make a video with over 300 units in ONE squad moving to a position. I made 100+ tanks with 300+ men move earlier. Sweet command system.

Full video

2:30 min. , 840x524, Xvid - 64,3 MB

http://data1.edisk.cz/stahni....MB.html

20 sec. wait and click "STAHNOUT SOUBOR"

WOW!

That looks amazing!

MfG Lee wow_o.gif

Jesus! inlove.gif

Wowy,you sure thats the game?

Hmm..I remember seeing part of this animation in a earlier video of armed assault,I suppose this would also make hand signal better for the community and other things as well smile_o.gif

The movement looks so fluid and real..

Cool movie and excellent Wallpaper thumbs-up.gif

anyone make a video of a boat riding in the calm sea then in a rough sea?? xmas_o.gif

Thanks yall. Idk where the hind came in. I did a bunch fo searches for ArmA and that image appeared lol. That was before I had arma of course smile_o.gif

I have a better "desktop friendly" wallpaper on my home computer. The actual image is slightly smaller allowing easier view for desktop icons. I'll edit my post later tonight or something.

Quote[/b] ]anyone make a video of a boat riding in the calm sea then in a rough sea??

I actually got that cool, calm, and cold feeling again (like the first time I played OFP).. all alone, no enemys, nightime.. felt like I was part of the game.

Now Arrrrrr, I shall make another video soon. Just wish I could turn hud off, (there's a console, wonder what the commands are).. then I'll go movie crazy.

Im watching that huge video review by snake22000, i know there are bugs but i dont know how can someone claim that Arma isnt worth it, its so much better, i will never look back once i get my paws on Arma!

Thank you snake, great job smile_o.gif .

Im watching that huge video review by snake22000,

Thank you snake, great job smile_o.gif .

Good that you mention it, as snake has requested Armaholic.com hosts the video. Only downside is........due to its size (752Mb) also we are forced to put it up for download for registred members only.

After registrating you can find it in the "members only" section.

Its not our policy unlike others, to put downloads behind registration, but this one is just to big.

Sorry.

To bad I dont understand French, but that for sure is an awesome movie, very much you want to know about arma is in it notworthy.gif

Thanks yall. Idk where the hind came in. I did a bunch fo searches for ArmA and that image appeared lol. That was before I had arma of course smile_o.gif

I have a better "desktop friendly" wallpaper on my home computer. The actual image is slightly smaller allowing easier view for desktop icons. I'll edit my post later tonight or something.

Quote[/b] ]anyone make a video of a boat riding in the calm sea then in a rough sea??

I actually got that cool, calm, and cold feeling again (like the first time I played OFP).. all alone, no enemys, nightime.. felt like I was part of the game.

Now Arrrrrr, I shall make another video soon. Just wish I could turn hud off, (there's a console, wonder what the commands are).. then I'll go movie crazy.

i think u have to choose options/difficulty/then change your options to hud off.

nm i just recorded it with mi new graphics card.

This is a MUST SEE video.50 fps throughout,lip sync,good sound too..

Air Support (17mb rar)

Video of the same thing was released a while ago, but this one shows some very wrong English subtitles. The Czech guys that did the translations wrote some very messed up subtitles tounge2.gif .