Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

So, if anybody has some early requests (I'll be sure to write them down) I'll try and capture a few videos when it arrives.

I would like to see

- a firefight against an 'elite' difficulty AI group with you playing in first person and with AI teammates.

- an urban firefight between 2 large AI groups, both set at 'elite' difficulty.

Could we get back to videos of ArmA now? I mean, umpteen pages of that friggin' FRAPS thing is getting on my nerves.

I really want to see a large infantry battle, maybe one in a city and one in an open area... A few hundred men, on each side biggrin_o.gif

I second that. I don't give a damn about little videos showing reloading animations or if a blackhawk gunner holds the gun correctly when it turns tounge2.gif .

The heck with that I want to see some qualified pilots that have the gear to fly. If there is nothing up before December 15, I will post some of my own along with trackIR. I have my Hotas Cougar and Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals shined for this game.

There is more discussion here about getting some videos up, then actually watching videos.

I follow this thread to see videos and not opinions about the videos.

There should be a different place to extend discussions.

Thanks everyone for uploading these on YouTube, I have watched just about all of them!

Cool for all these vids to be released, but I still haven't seen one real video showing actually a real battle, its like everyone is walking around just checking out the new features?! It'd really be great if someone uploaded a vid which shows a real, maybe bigger battle with lotsa units and some action...

Cool for all these vids to be released, but I still haven't seen one real video showing actually a real battle, its like everyone is walking around just checking out the new features?! It'd really be great if someone uploaded a vid which shows a real, maybe bigger battle with lotsa units and some action...

Yeah, I would like that aswell a lot.

But the people who made all those videos for us so far have really done a great job and I understand a lot of time is going into providing it to the community.

I am thankfull for all what has been shown us so far.......anything more we might get feels like a bonus.

And so everybody knows, Armaholic.com has completed the server move and we have updated the videopage.

All recently released videos can be found here in our video section

Could we get back to videos of ArmA now? I mean, umpteen pages of that friggin' FRAPS thing is getting on my nerves.

I really want to see a large infantry battle, maybe one in a city and one in an open area... A few hundred men, on each side biggrin_o.gif

I second that. I don't give a damn about little videos showing reloading animations or if a blackhawk gunner holds the gun correctly when it turns tounge2.gif .

Hear, hear!

I can't belive this are the requests people are comming with. Personally I would take a 50 vs 50 battle, sit my ass in a chopper and watch the battle unfold. Here people are checking if the zipper-animations are in sync and if the velcro sound are realistic.

What a bummer this thread must be for the devs. It's like

"Hey guys, I bought a new car!"

"Cool! Can you take picture of the tire patterns!"

"NO! Take a video from the glove compartment!"

"Record you honking the horn!"

"THE FLOORMATS SUCKS ASS! I HATE YOUR CAR!"

Edit: Kudos to Shadak anyways! You must be a very patient man, Shadak. smile_o.gif

Hear, hear!

I can't belive this are the requests people are comming with. Personally I would take a 50 vs 50 battle, sit my ass in a chopper and watch the battle unfold. Here people are checking if the zipper-animations are in sync and if the velcro sound are realistic.

Edit: Kudos to Shadak anyways! You must be a very patient man, Shadak. smile_o.gif

C'mon we already know what the big battles look like, there are countless videos showing it. What really matters are the details. It's very hard to get the "real life feeling" if the details arent correct. When I saw the M203 reloading animation, I felt like, "Whatever, I should've expected this". Now i'm kinda pissed off

i saw 203 reloading vid...is it possible with modding tools to fix those hands positions ?

Hear, hear!

lol biggrin_o.gif

But you're right...;)

'Neue sehr sehr geile Videos'

Haha, really made me laugh.

I'm sure the Dutch people under us understand it.

Excellent videos by the way.

The way those buildings got taken down by the aircrafts .. hah, quite cool, although somewhat unrealistic. I can imagine a whole new gametype now though, 'destroy the town'.

30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06 30.11.06

Hear, hear!

C'mon we already know what the big battles look like, there are countless videos showing it. What really matters are the details. It's very hard to get the "real life feeling" if the details arent correct. When I saw the M203 reloading animation, I felt like, "Whatever, I should've expected this". Now i'm kinda pissed off

Notice how someone quickly replies to Rekrul's sensible post with another complaint\request.

"Very hard to get the real life feeling if the details aren't correct"?

I wonder if some of these posters ever actually played OFP...?

Edit: The buildings collapsing in those airstrike videos is pretty damned cool smile_o.gif

WOW  wow_o.gif

That certainly was atmospheric!!!!  

yay.gif

I loved that the aircraft stayed level on it's bombing run and didn't dive!! Now all we have to do is wait and see what it does when attacking a Lased Target.  confused_o.gif

They certainly have improved the Radio chatter I couldn't understand what the hell the Artillery (probably from Forward observers) were saying to start with! The Artillery was a bit suspect as well only when it landed right next to a guy and he just lay there like nothing happened, couldn't see any injuries, maybe he was suffering from shell shock!!!

It looks good, some obvious work needs to be done, but overall looks bloody marvelous!

If you judge those effects, you should know that morphicon told us that these vids are from an old version of ArmA. So it could already be changed wink_o.gif

telejunky

Fantastic! Need bigger booms and dust, but the effect is marvelous nonetheless. The chatter would be great if the pilot called out 'lined up, inbound' and the official version of 'bombs away' biggrin_o.gif Just to give some real feedback over the chatter. notworthy.gifinlove.gif

Excellent! Not too interested in the looks as such (not a graphics whore), but just a little critique on what was shown on the video, Had no idea it was an old version. I'm sure they've tightened up on a few of the issues that I raised.

I wonder if the Morphicon release will be an updated release or whether it is going to be the same as the Czech release?  huh.gif

Hey Guys

New Videos from Morphicon [German Publisher]

Watch Me

Just klick on the Download Links.

Have Fun with it

I hope there will be an animation on the artillary guns icon_rolleyes.gif

Mmhh..good question. Morph did already gone gold with that german translation, but the release is on 30.11.2006...Maybe they will put those language files in an actual version smile_o.gif I think if this happens all countries like czech, poland and russia will get patches or only czech, if poland, russia and germany will get the same version caused in the quite near releasedates

MMh i hope BIS fixed the recoil of these atillery guns xmas_o.gif

Generaly it looks realy good ! No other game has these cool features but there is also lots od details to fix.

- I dont like the speed those arty moves barel to shoting position.

- The arty explosions are to small IMHO.

- I hate that there is absolutely no rubble after 4-5 houses colapse on air attack vid. Generaly house destrucion system needs some improvement.

- There is no bomb creters textures on ground after arty and air stirke .

just watched the vids , for the first time i was impressed ,but unfortunatley it didnt last long . the shells only killed one person and he was on the friendly side lol.

i guess this is from an early version and trust bis will make things right ,afterall they got some new funds from the czech beta release wink_o.gif

Hey Guys

New Videos from Morphicon [German Publisher]

Watch Me

Just klick on the Download Links.

Have Fun with it

hey! poor BMP on that video!! sad_o.gifwink_o.gif

tounge2.gif

like the way the model lost the tread when get knocked out...

good detail BIS ! thumbs-up.gif

thanks for sharing!