Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Best ArmA movie released to date.

I uploaded to google.

Enjoy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7811295533214673211&hl=en

Thank you! biggrin_o.gif

For some reason my computer has problems running videos on WMP. Can you believe that in the first scene the houses were all black? huh.gif

It's nice to watch the video with normal colors, even if it is a bit lower quality.

the video is nice.. but i think they could put better graphics in those videos biggrin_o.gif

the game will rule!

edit: i believe this video has some months old.. there are no recoil in the arm, some bugs etc.. wink_o.gif

OH MY OH MY biggrin_o.gif

edit 2: this video dont even have the finger animation yet BAH!

that was like 2 months ago!.. this movie is old!

the video is nice.. but i think they could put better graphics in those videos biggrin_o.gif

the game will rule!

edit: i believe this video has some months old.. there are no recoil in the arm, some bugs etc.. wink_o.gif

No it's new, Placebo said in in this thread a few pages back it was given to the press a week ago.

No it's new, Placebo said in in this thread a few pages back it was given to the press a week ago.

well they gave it to the press a week ago.. but when did they record it wink_o.gif

know what i mean? biggrin_o.gif

well they gave it to the press a week ago.. but when did they record it wink_o.gif

know what i mean? biggrin_o.gif

Yes I know what you mean, but the video is still new. I really couldn't care less if they showed the trigger finger animation in the video anyway, the whole video is nicely done.

yes it's nice!

but i believe ARMA is even better then this video show us.

i just dont understand why they dont give us a video with all running nicelly at max.. with all good details and effects..

Ohh, now thats good performance and quality, i like that pile of garbage with a busted washing machine biggrin_o.gif .

nice videos just asked about building destruction

does it always look like that when you shoot someone in the

face or can you shoot him in the other eye to?

cus in the 200mb movie that eye was hit also

Ouch, the eyeshot was ugly.

Building colapse a lot slower now but the pile of debris is still too small (actually I don't see any debris)

in the tractor explosion vid, the guy got hurt but he's behind a stone wall??

Ouch, the eyeshot was ugly.

Building colapse a lot slower now but the pile of debris is still too small (actually I don't see any debris)

yepp it looks like its abit more gory than flashpoint

and i dont see any debris either

in the tractor explosion vid, the guy got hurt but he's behind a stone wall??

Yeah I thought about it too, but he wasn't against the wall so I guess some kind of fragments still hit him tounge2.gif

Probably, but where is the third tractor? The one in the middle before explosion?

About the first video posted in the thread, I must agree with Heatseeker in finding the original OFP music better than this version - it had alot more "depth"...

As for the tractor derby video - I was expecting to hear a sound from those tractors when they hit the ground... oh well...

Dang.. that eyeshot is gruesome. Good vids though, nice quality and the game looks beautiful.

Its funny to note that the south sahrani forces are being trained and likely sponsored by the US and using old choc chip desert cammos, yet they are issued superior firearms nener.gif ... i like the old camo's much more than the ACU's...

Some gameplay vids I got off a forum smile_o.gif

Someone please mirror them because my host (MSN.ee) doesn't allow a lot of traffic. Thanks smile_o.gif

Np.

Armaholic.com is hosting those videos now aswell.

smile_o.gif

uggh. they sure replaced the hit sound. Was so 'shplucky' it made my skin crawl. (that's a good thing, not supposed to like getting hit) biggrin_o.gif

@Heatseeker

What do you mean by music overdone?It`s the original music from Cold War Crisis day a bit reworked and it does a good job at capturing the golden atmosphere back from the old days.

I think i liked the original score better, less orchestra and background, more minimalistic and simple but nice.

Nothing to loose sleep over though smile_o.gif .

Totally agree with you on that one, the new music hurts my ears...

Some gameplay vids I got off a forum smile_o.gif

Someone please mirror them because my host (MSN.ee) doesn't allow a lot of traffic. Thanks smile_o.gif

Np.

Armaholic.com is hosting those videos now aswell.

smile_o.gif

Could someone upload these on YouTube or GoogleVideo? For some reason everything I watch in WMP is too dark. sad_o.gif

@Heatseeker

What do you mean by music overdone?It`s the original music from Cold War Crisis day a bit reworked and it does a good job at capturing the golden atmosphere back from the old days.

I think i liked the original score better, less orchestra and background, more minimalistic and simple but nice.

Nothing to loose sleep over though smile_o.gif .

Totally agree with you on that one, the new music hurts my ears...

Personally I thought the new music was excellent. Well you can't please everyone tounge2.gif .

That video is not "2 months old".

Also, I can clearly see the animated trigger finger in it. I guess you're just missing it somehow...

That video is not "2 months old".

Also, I can clearly see the animated trigger finger in it. I guess you're just missing it somehow...

Agreed, you can see that it's a new video by the color of the text on the HUD in Harrier scene, before, it was pretty unreadable.