Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

This is the best video I have seen so far. I have said that before about some others but this really makes me wanna go in my car and drive to some country which names starts with a big "C". biggrin_o.gif

For those of you who need a mirror, as always Armaholic.com is hosting the movie in our video section aswell!

Download it! Then you get a proper feel for the quality of this game :P.

Yeh, but it's a good way to get new people to get interested in the game. I don't think people that have never heard of ArmA but who could be potential fans are going to download 200 Megs of video, nevertheless find the link on this forum. wink_o.gif

I've uploaded the montage video to YouTube, found here:

Thanks for the Youtube upload.

Great vid.

At the end of the Arma-Montage video, we see the paratrooper hanging dead in his harness, eye shot out.

Does this mean we can be shot during a jump? God knows the AI in OFP tried to get me in the parachute, but as they never got me and as far as I recall, it's impossible in OFP.

Anyone try this yet?

Hmm, not like it would matter, but isn't that video Montage-video exclusive? Yet everyone host it on their own site.

Hmm, not like it would matter, but isn't that video exclusive? Yet everyone host it on their own site.

lol...all whats founded will be shared! biggrin_o.gif no chance to be exclusive! hehe tounge2.gif

It was given to the press last week and I named it that because it was exclusive to them to release smile_o.gif

any chance someone will make a progress video , so far we see everyhing that is already in ofp (apart from pretty grafix).

we need a video of

multiple gunners being used

destructable buildings

close quarters battle

enterable buildings

new scripting commands and effects

ambient life

and many more

so far with official videos we get to see pretty things and nice view distance

i am sure there is more to arma besides prettiness , pls show it for us smile_o.gif

Im absolutely stuned by that vid ! It shows so many great ArmA features that i cant ever count them ! smile_o.gif

- stunning lighting !

- tanks, hariers, boats.... everything with perfet animations !

- infantry firefight is extremly immersive !

- realistic gore ! i love the moment when north forces soldier got hit while tryning to throw nade at US APC ! very realistic animation and hit effect ! And killed paratrooper at the end !!

Exelent vid BIS ! It is torture to watch it knowing i have to wait ( at least) 13 more days crazy_o.gif

That 200mb video is the best ArmA video yet, by far. Hopefully we will get a couple more (and a demo) before 505 finally release the game in South Africa. I just wish they could get the game here sooner.

anyone notice when the truck driver was shot the truck kept moving?

Yes, lights still on and keep moving smile_o.gif Few seconds later we can see two enemies beeing HS with NV on, i assume player had silenced m4 cause second enemy did nothing after first one got shot.

Yes, lights still on and keep moving  smile_o.gif

Why shouldn't it keep on moving with the lights on? wink_o.gif

Most likely the truck would coast to a stop or keep on driving until it hit something due to the truck having a gear in and the engine would run at idle when the driver dies...

I like the 200MB movie. There are some very nice scenes.

Please give me more.. wink_o.gif I watched it 5 times now and now I will start the movie for the sixth time.

I really want to play this perfect game. 30.11 please go on!

Yes, lights still on and keep moving  smile_o.gif

Most likely the truck would coast to a stop or keep on driving until it hit something due to the truck having a gear in and the engine would run at idle when the driver dies...

simulacra! He was NOT being critical, he was saying how nice that new feature was.

Yes, lights still on and keep moving smile_o.gif

simulacra! He was NOT being critical, he was saying how nice that new feature was.

You read my intentions correctly Supershooter smile_o.gif

Hence the smiley, boy some ppl seem to be unable to understand the meaning of smileys here.

(note the lack of smiley in this post)

That mean that I mean every word I say in tis post, apart from using winking smileys...

That 200mb video is the best ArmA video yet, by far. Hopefully we will get a couple more (and a demo) before 505 finally release the game in South Africa. I just wish they could get the game here sooner.

Viva South African OFP fans tounge2.gif

just watched that 200mb movie and notworthy.gif

everything is just amazing thats all i say

good job BIS inlove.gif

If someone owns Armed Assault and got enough time can you make som movies of different things, just short clips of stuff like a few weapons and how they sound like, the vehicles and so on.

Amazing video! After watching, I can't wait more. Time to relase in Poland - only in 12 days sad_o.gif