Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

I uploaded a short trailer of my movie which I will hopefully finish sometime winter 2008.

I am neither a skilled scripter nor a talented film maker so please just be happy with the results. I hope I can still improve till final release. smile_o.gif

http://www.vimeo.com/985260

Looks good Albert, looking forwards to the full release.

F*** Yeah~!

Awesome, and this is only the teaser. Just imaging having the new chammys and all that. The way it is filmed is very good. Allthough perhaps the scenes werent in the right order. But man im really looking forward to this.

I hope someday we get a UBER arma movie, with allot of the really good video makers from today would come together, and also have like filming missions in which other people are invited to play their part in the movie.

So basicly make a movie as in real life, make it 1,5 hours...

Like a real movie < real real movie! wink_o.gif

Ive allways loved the idea of video making in ofp/arma! however im not that skilled at getting perfect shots and scenes well filmed.

someone would have tuts to create vids like yours?

@Albert Schweizer,

awesome vid. the beginning is excellent. btw which band is it? orishas?

Nice video Daniel! Helicopter gun run scenes especially awesome.

someone would have tuts to create vids like yours?

@Albert Schweizer,

awesome vid. the beginning is excellent. btw which band is it? orishas?

sorry, I dont know. I found it in a LiveLeak video and just extracted the soundtrack.

I'll join the chorus as I have to say "great movie Albert!". I look forward to the end product.

Made another alien invasion video, using quiet a few of those QG anims.

Made another alien invasion video, using quiet a few of those QG anims.

nice, lol with the mothership at the end.

I have a question, how do you get in game audio to record, I use fraps and I have the sounds set to max, but all I get is nothing. Thanks

I have to set my desktop settings to record only "stereo mix" if I just want in-game sounds.

Quote[/b] ]Nice video Daniel! Helicopter gun run scenes especially awesome.

Cheers -snafu-!

I have tried QG animations and some Vegas effects.

Its just redone my old Sabotage video, just with some new additions.

I have a question, how do you get in game audio to record, I use fraps and I have the sounds set to max, but all I get is nothing. Thanks

I know this problem, it is all about what you set as standard device for you audio card. Furthermore if you have a cam, please also check the settings there.

My standard audio device is set to "what you hear"!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:Red'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>The Big Red One</span></span></span>

By M4R1NE (USMCG0811)

m4r1nebigredone1fi3.jpgm4r1nebigredone2oj9.jpgm4r1nebigredone3yc6.jpg

In proxy for M4R1NE, here is a fantastic display of cinematics in Armed Assault for Cameron McDonald's 1st Infantry Units.

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:Red'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>Vimeo Hi-Res Viewing</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:Red'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>YouTube Viewing</span></span></span>

Cheers fellas,

Vidz

Nice vid of the old lads. smile_o.gif Just curious does anyone know what that song used there is? I like the start quite the much. smile_o.gif