Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Awesome stuff vidz, I love the staring at the ground moody look of the lead character.

The youtube video seems to be a "friends only" video? huh.gif

Yeah, that's youtube alright. Took quite some time to update, i don't know why.

Nice storyline, good progression in the beginning. Could've actually showcased some of the units a bit more though, right now it was just the main character and a couple of zombie-mutants that were shown.

Thanks Wolfrug. This particular movie was more about style, than showcase, I admit. smile_o.gif

Also, couldn't hear what they were saying behind the music, not sure if it was a part of the music or something added afterwards.

Added afterwards, I was going for a "confusion" "flashback" theme, but definitely, the first few words and a couple others weren't as audible as they could be I suppose.

Awesome stuff vidz, I love the staring at the ground moody look of the lead character.

Thanks wolfbics, moody, sad and desolate was the feeling I was going for. More setting the stage in this trailer than anything else. smile_o.gif Who knows, if it's needed there might be a follow-up Orwellian Resistance Combat trailer hehe

Quote[/b] ]Who knows, if it's needed there might be a follow-up Orwellian Resistance Combat trailer hehe

Except for the fact that the Orwellian 'resistance' of 1984 was a mind-ghost invented by the thought police to weed out possible dissenters and converting them to love Big Brother. Or something to that effect at least biggrin_o.gif

But yes : a good ol' dystopian resistance!

Regards,

Wolfrug

Some visuals for the Resistance turned "Post Apocalypse" Modification.

trailerjpg1bu8.jpgtrailerjpg2vc6.jpgtrailerjpg3od7.jpg

YouTube Trailer:Post Apocalypse: Awake

Filefront Trailer (640x480)

biggrin_o.gif

Not bad ArmAVidz however i must say it lacked action! confused_o.gif

Posted on Armed Assault Movie Makers website

wink_o.gif

Wika_Woo your a bad driver but a good movie maker tounge2.gif

good choice of music! wink_o.gif

ey Armavid , nice video , but for your fault i've had a nightmare tonight , i've dreamt of zombies crazy_o.gif it's been horrible, it seemed real

ey Armavid , nice video , but for your fault i've had a nightmare tonight , i've dreamt of zombies crazy_o.gif it's been horrible, it seemed real

Now you got yourself an idea there for a new movie man!

Image a a dude sleeping, he dreams that his being attacked by one of the dead man in a graveyard.. image starts to get black and then with a white light a zombie appears in front of him, suddenly he wakes up screaming.. runs out to balcony and it's a peaceful night outside he comes back in and behind the door is standing a dead man and attacks him tounge2.gif

Well the ending is kind of cheesy.. but you have an idea.. biggrin_o.gif

ArmA Multiplayer

A video I made to celebrate the diversity, scale, uniqueness and beautiful mayhem that is ArmA mulitplayer.

This video is a tribute all the amazing moments Armed Assault has given its players and shows people who don't play what they are missing. Bring on Armed Assault 2 and long live Armed Assault and Operation Flashpoint.

Wika_Woo your a bad driver but a good movie maker tounge2.gif

good choice of music! wink_o.gif

Thanks for postin' mate, i know my presence there has been zipo..

I may be lame at drivin in arma.

sorry to go off-topic, but check my LFS driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAc3WYriohg

Great Vid Lks

Some of you may know me through the missions I make...

I'm in the last stages of my last mission, a big Team vs Team battle with successive objectives to complete.

I did a promotional video, thought I'd share it with you guys...

Sorry for the poo-poo quality of Youtube. I have no idea how to get them right, the upload ruins it all.

A video I made to celebrate the diversity, scale, uniqueness and beautiful mayhem that is ArmA mulitplayer.

I finally watched a lot of these videos, nice work on all of them... but this one stood out for me. (although some Slayer or Seplutura for the music would have made me really happy)

I will show this one to all of my console gaming friends just to show off the power of computer games, and of course, ArmA itself.

Nice work.

Mosh

Thanks fellas smile_o.gif

aslkdhjasoiduasoidujasoidh2238as LOL. doh.

Now you got yourself an idea there for a new movie man!ending is kind of cheesy.. but you have an idea.. biggrin_o.gif

Unfortunately, I don't think that's the direction the Post Apocolypse Mod is going. The mutants are people that have mutated, hideously, but aren't our "enemy" per se. smile_o.gif

ArmA Multiplayer

...long live Armed Assault and Operation Flashpoint.

Good stuff. Fast paced, pretty entertaining. My only wish for any movies is to see the dialogues gone...

Nice ride Wika, while the blood effect could use some depth, the zombie premise, music and idea of the vid was cool.

me and a friend spent the weekend coding and this is video from our lab wink_o.gif

check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdIMZSrlvc

in essence we was trying to retain the geo properties of a killed object that was animated , specificly with a binarised object that was placed in the wrp in visitor . or in laymans terms

this >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHZY2bRxiE

My entry into ArmA movie making

Small vid here

http://www.vimeo.com/807542

and large HD version here

http://www.vimeo.com/807574

I have to apologize. I received some criticism about the music choice, I never realized the music was used so many times.

sad_o.gif

One of the greates Arma-Videos so far.... great "step-in" into Arma Video making wink_o.gif

me and a friend spent the weekend coding and this is video from our lab wink_o.gif

check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdIMZSrlvc

in essence we was trying to retain the geo properties of a killed object that was animated , specificly with a binarised object that was placed in the wrp in visitor . or in laymans terms

this >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHZY2bRxiE

Nice stuff there mate, the chainsaw looks very interesting..

I wonder how long it takes to cut all the trees with that on sahrani

rofl.gif

Hello again folks,

After scrapping the project twice I finally decided to finish it. This is a direct sequel to Red Dawn. I hope you all like it.

RED DAWN: AFTERMATH-Direct link

If you would like to read about the events that occurred between Red Dawn and Aftermath follow this link:

Red Dawn: Aftermath (Backstory and movie included)

Hello again folks,

After scrapping the project twice I finally decided to finish it. This is a direct sequel to Red Dawn. I hope you all like it.

RED DAWN: AFTERMATH-Direct link

If you would like to read about the events that occurred between Red Dawn and Aftermath follow this link:

Red Dawn: Aftermath (Backstory and movie included)

THE MOST AMAZING ARMA VIDEO I MEAN MOVIE* I HAVE EVEN SEEN!!!!! 10/10

Very well done my man hats off to you. notworthy.gif

Hello again folks,

[/url]

crazy_o.gif holy bajeesus great work Tr1n! Cinematic ArmA epicness.

Holy Sh**********t wow_o.gif amazing film trini scourge , you save me the money to the cinema 10/10

btw , where can i find those us special forces ? they are beautiful !