Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Narcotics:

Nice, I think it could do with using the SWAT units suporting the DEA, is a nice addon that would look great in that video.

ArmA Sahrani TV:

Amazing, and nice variation, another video that I would like on my hard drive on HD, any idea where can I get a HD version of this?

Ta.

EDIT: By the way, I just noticed this in the AMM site

I watched the film so many many many times... This looks promissing.

logo.png

Hey Guys! I want to inform you that you don't need to register on armatube to upload your movies, now you can just upload them and share, help me collect arma movies wink_o.gif

Click this image and upload your arma movies smile_o.gif

upload.png

Thanks

Kenwort

Gnat @ Dec. 28 2007,14:26)]
If you didnt notice Sin329 released a new video...

ArmA Sahrani TV

:o

Wow ... remove the nutty beginning...

Disagree.

The movie shows someone zapping through television-channels and all that stuff goes with. And beyond doubt "nutty" stuff is in the bag.

The question is how someone gets onto the "channel-zapping&ArmA"-subject?

By the way my compliments to the voices in the sahrani-report. They sound very good and professional. How do someone get that professional woman-voice?

The voices were included with the game, un-pbo the campaign missons and they'll be there somewhere.

Gnat @ Dec. 28 2007,14:26)]
If you didnt notice Sin329 released a new video...

ArmA Sahrani TV

wow_o.gif

Wow ... remove the nutty beginning...

Disagree.

The movie shows someone zapping through television-channels and all that stuff goes with. And beyond doubt "nutty" stuff is in the bag.

By the way my compliments to the voices in the sahrani-report. They sound very good and professional. How do someone get that professional woman-voice?

Theres a video out there where this woman on sahrani is reporting and sounds like a BBC News Reporter.. and it was his wife doing the sounds who is actually a news reporter so it sounded real becuase she knew what she was doing  smile_o.gif

Anyways GOL - Training - Sunday 30/12/07 as seen from the Aircorps View..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_F48_5ZA8k

Probably a player-vs-player mission because your team acted  defensively-minded and over long ranges. Good.

Disagree.

This news report is just a cut scene from the European version of the game. It's straight from the game, no other source needed or used.

Hello.I am now proud to present you my new video -

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=427332

The video is made to look a little like an actual movie.This is my first time of making a video of this sort.Any feedback will be apreceated.

P.S. This version has really low quality.Since I don't have a good internet connection I can't upload the original version which is far more better than this - poo ,but I'll see what I can do.Happy watching smile_o.gif

Hello.I am now proud to present you my new video -

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=427332

The video is made to look a little like an actual movie.This is my first time of making a video of this sort.Any feedback will be apreceated.

P.S. This version has really low quality.Since I don't have a good internet connection I can't upload the original version which is far more better than this - poo ,but I'll see what I can do.Happy watching :)

As true as grass is green you have found some excellent shots within ArmA-stuff to tell your story.

The first scene reminds me to another vid, a monumental fare-well-video named "Sleep well ... OFP"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dIqajtIkTQ&feature=related

Thank you!I also want to tell if someone is interested in the high resolution version,let me know.

Hi everybody!

I'm sharing here a video I made to show the ones who provided voices for my newest coop (actually an old one, you can find the thread in the User Missions, but it was old and bugged, I finished it lately) how they were used.

The mission is currently in French but I plan to translate it.

Coop L'Usine (The Compound)

Co-24

Sorry for the poor quality, I'm not sure why it turned out so awfully...

Anyways, enjoy tounge2.gif

Very nice movie Tzvetoslav thumbs-up.gif

VTE.jpg

Short video featuring "Vietnam The Experience" mod current release. I focused on the choppers, as always, cause I love hueys... Also featured mods:

- Maddmatt´s ArmA effects

- XAM mod

- Handy Tools

There were so many items I could not show in this video, sorry... I hope this video makes developers, including BIS, to think about some of those NAM style mods for fans like me wink_o.gif

45 MB low-res (divx):

http://rapidshare.com/files/81069725/VTE_TheEnd_divx_.divx

82 MB high-res (wmv):

http://rapidshare.com/files/81078768/VTE_TheEnd_HiRes.wmv

Enjoy!

biggrin_o.gif

PD: Feel free to upload the videos to any server you desire. No permission needed from my side

<span style='color:olive'>@Geloxo</span>

Oh man. A movie by Geloxo! Downloading now! You're like, my Arma hero lol notworthy.gif

<span style='color:olive'>@Matt Rochelle </span>

Not bad. Wasn't quite sure what was going on in the first part of the vid but training interesting.

<span style='color:olive'>@Tzvetoslav</span>

Good movie dude. I really liked the 'goodbye' feel of it, and the time lapss. Classy. Wish I'd had the hardware to run OFP way back when...would've gotten into it a little more smile_o.gif

<span style='color:olive'>@SPhoenix</span>

Not bad. Nice to see some people making more of an attempt to add voice acting. Could definitely use some more 'camera.sqs' shots though. Although, actual in-game video is getting hard to come by these days.

<span style='color:olive'>@Sin329</span>

haha right like he'd reply on the forums >.< Anyway - great and original movie by Sin329 biggrin_o.gif

<span style='color:olive'>@Supershooter</span>

Great atmosphere in the movie. The voice acting and radio sounsd were superb - where'd they come from? A movie? All original? LOVE the bloody splatter on the cam! And how the hell do you guys get the soldiers to fire their weapons (quickly) while in an anim? Pretty cool stuff.

I know, I can't seem to get the camera shots right... lol

Total lack of any artistic sense huh.gif

But at least I think my missions are fun to play, that's the most important rofl.gif

I know, I can't seem to get the camera shots right...

I know how ya feel! Dude if I banged my head on my desk everytime I thought that, I woulda been dead within 30 minutes arma movie making hahaha rofl.gif

<span style='color:olive'>@Supershooter</span>

Great atmosphere in the movie. The voice acting and radio sounsd were superb - where'd they come from? A movie? All original? LOVE the bloody splatter on the cam! And how the hell do you guys get the soldiers to fire their weapons (quickly) while in an anim? Pretty cool stuff.

Thanks man. All the voice acting was original, to make them fire in an anim try "doTarget" and "doFire". I have also found they shoot faster if their skill is set higher. wink_o.gif

<s>Downloading low-res, Geloxo ... crapidshare</s>

Very nice montage there Geloxo, everything fits the music with a brilliant 'Nam atmosphere. thumbs-up.gif

I tried a short WWII movie, not many about other than Armavidz private Ryan one, not much story as such just testing with sound effects etc. Might do another when I learn more about camera work and more WWII stuff is out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73R_v5UNGI0

That was pretty cool wolf, where were the sounds from exactly?

@Geloxo: Amazing stuff! biggrin_o.gif Those Huey's look awesome. notworthy.gif

Btw Great music. thumbs-up.gif

I tried a short WWII movie, not many about other than Armavidz private Ryan one, not much story as such just testing with sound effects etc. Might do another when I learn more about camera work and more WWII stuff is out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73R_v5UNGI0

That was pretty cool wolf, where were the sounds from exactly?

Supershooter, the best and biggest range of free weapon sounds is at sounddogs, look under guns, massive selection also cocking, mag change sounds, bullet impacts etc etc

http://www.sounddogs.com/catsearch.asp?Type=1

Oh yeah, I've used all of Bill Browns free music samples at his site in some movie or other, God bless him smile_o.gif