Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

heres my upcoming video, im gonna spend a lot more time on this one smile_o.gif

im a slow motion whore, you cant stop me joe. lol

Thanks for the comments everyone..

Ncie vid armavidz..

Night video's always look cool.. pistols.gif I must try to make one, one day..

A nice clan video too KJAM..

Thanks, the footage was taken by a membe of ours, JasonO, though I must note, I am the one taking out the shilka at the beggining.

Hey Folks, after many setbacks (house being brokem into, moving to new city) I have finally finished my latest project.

With the Blood of my Brother series, I am trying to create a story that can be told with narrative instead of just words.

Part 1 details a Russian Spec Ops and why he fights in Chechnya.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!!!

Blood of my Brother Part 1 (lo res) (Youtube) /meh

Blood of my Brother Part 1 (hi res) (Filefront Download) 110mb /hooray

**note\\ the spoken words do not match the subtitles because i was unable to get a voice actor who spoke fluent russian. My apologies to those who do speak russian.

youtube versoin, yes please smile_o.gif 110MB is a bit much for my 5GB download limit new zealand ISP.

srry if this has been posted already but a brand new ArmA trailerhas been released.

Allen nice find. I havnt seen that before.

thumbs-up.gif

(only relased today by the looks of it)

srry if this has been posted already but a brand new ArmA trailerhas been released.

Nice trailer.

The sound effects are different, and that music is not from ArmA. Strange for an official trailer. confused_o.gif

Alright its done!,

its not as good as i expected, but it still blasts the shit out of my speakers. and fills my screen with fire and smoke..

by the way, about dyslexi.coms arma trailer. many people wondered how he got the camera to shake in arma. then people thought it was his track IR, but no

go into the keyboard config, and change the bulldozer "look up, down ect" to mouse up, mouse down,

then you can make the screen shake as if bombs are blasting off next to you

heres the vid.

<a href="

" target="_blank">

ArmA: Ka-BOOM!</a>

bullet ninja

Alright its done!,

its not as good as i expected, but it still blasts the shit out of my speakers. and fills my screen with fire and smoke..

by the way, about dyslexi.coms arma trailer. many people wondered how he got the camera to shake in arma. then people thought it was his track IR, but no

go into the keyboard config, and change the bulldozer "look up, down ect" to mouse up, mouse down,

then you can make the screen shake as if bombs are blasting off next to you

heres the vid.

<a href="

" target="_blank">

ArmA: Ka-BOOM!</a>

bullet ninja

Either that ninja (that we know about) or it was done as I'd do it in post processing. It's a risk to be shaking your camera around during filming in my opinion...

well doing it in post processing doesnt have the same effect, and doing it in game is alot faster, if i only wanted say 10 seconds of shake, then i would do it in post processing using keyframes ect.

but seing as i have 60GB of fraps footage of explosions tanks bullets and all, i have plenty of footage to choose from smile_o.gif

srry if this has been posted already but  a brand new ArmA trailerhas been released.

Wow fantastic trailer! Too bad I already have Arma, otherwise I would've already run off to the nearest software shop smile_o.gif

well doing it in post processing doesnt have the same effect, and doing it in game is alot faster, if i only wanted say 10 seconds of shake, then i would do it in post processing using keyframes ect.

but seing as i have 60GB of fraps footage of explosions tanks bullets and all, i have plenty of footage to choose from smile_o.gif

Umm, u reusing footage? I recognized shots in Ka-Boom from another of your videos... icon_rolleyes.gif

i think the tank shot, and the one of the SLA general are in the sniper movie, and the jesus walks movie,

is there something wrong with recycling some good angles?

Hey Folks, after many setbacks (house being brokem into, moving to new city) I have finally finished my latest project.

With the Blood of my Brother series, I am trying to create a story that can be told with narrative instead of just words.

**note\\ the spoken words do not match the subtitles because i was unable to get a voice actor who spoke fluent russian. My apologies to those who do speak russian.

Wow you keep getting better and better, but the first part was really freaky the screaming really gave me an eerie feeling

love the ending also really epic stuff! notworthy.gif

EDIT:

Wow nice atari trailer, would be great if that's been shown on TV and great someone finally did something with William smile_o.gif

Watching the video again, those sound effects are not from the game at all. The PK and M4 sound different. And when the A10 fires FFARs, the sound effect sounds like it's suppose to be for the cannon, so it seems like whoever put those sound effects into the video thought the A10 was firing the cannon instead of FFARs.

False advertising whistle.gif

I agree Matt my thoughts exactly, Although I have to say that trailer looks like Dslyecxis work. Tr1n1 another outstanding piece man keep at it thumbs-up.gif

That trailer is the polished look that ArmA has needed, excellent work! Now, if they would release a polished campaign baised on Will Porter, they would have more sales from those new to ArmA and it's capabilities. You know- buy it for the packaged stuff, and then go 'HOLY COW! There's far more to this game AFTER the campaign! It was only an intro!'

That Trailer is awesome ... shame the game's not that good ... how do they get it to look so good anyhow?! smile_o.gif

That trailer is the polished look that ArmA has needed, excellent work! Now, if they would release a polished campaign baised on Will Porter, they would have more sales from those new to ArmA and it's capabilities. You know- buy it for the packaged stuff, and then go 'HOLY COW! There's far more to this game AFTER the campaign! It was only an intro!'

that's what i think, maybe an expansion based on Will porter history?

False advertising? i see all games do it these day(well on an totally advanced level of fuckup i mean)

id say a completely rework of the camgaign, and we still need a lot and lot of bug fix, 1.08 is only a small step towards being good, a bridge so far to reach the word "perfection", COMEON BI!!! make the whiners regerts what they have said!!!

crazy_o.gif

Well all the ingame sounds were changed, so I presume they only just realised how awful their default sounds were smile_o.gif

Nice video mate . thumbs-up.gif