Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Hi, I tried to make a video too. It is my very first piece.

American SF soldier is going to destroy Shilka device at the small village on Porto. He stealth to the village and succesfuly finnish his mission.

slx1we7.th.jpg slx2xo8.th.jpg slx3at4.th.jpg

YouTube: <span style='font-family:Century Gothic'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#695e4a'>SLX Release Trailer</span></span></span>

Vimeo Hi-Res:<span style='font-family:Century Gothic'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#695e4a'>SLX Release Trailer</span></span></span>

Filefront Download:<a href="http://files.filefront.com/SLX+Public+Release+Trailer/;10093310;/fileinfo.html

" target="_blank"><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#695e4a'>SLX Release Trailer</span></span></span></a>

I am very pleased to publicsize the SLX Trailer I've done for Solus and SLX while working with ParagraphicL. Hope you enjoy smile_o.gif

Vidz

LOL Ryan_d, thats mental

great stuff as usuall armavidz

Very good movie! Especially the scene where the man is dragging the wound man. GJ!

BiGFooT_y2k, that's a great first video, looking forward to more from you!

NIce job, Supershooter. You made good use of it. The movie moved along fast to demonstrate it.

Rainbow "LMAO!" That one japanimation-techno song coupled with the footage reminded me of that song "Got rice bitch?" LOL

OMG check out sin's nwe black hawk down movie crazy_o.gif

First 5 seconds are black screen wink_o.gif

You should really do his work justice and look the entire thing... this is for EVERYONE! his movie making / storytelling skills are superb.

He really makes best out of all the anims available and the scripting arma allows.

BIS: Hire this guy notworthy.giftounge2.gif

He really makes best out of all the anims available

Hmm, if only I had QG. Ah, those anims were what was expected in vanilla ArmA.

Quote[/b] ]First 5 seconds are black screen

Exactly - best 5 seconds of black screen I've seen. Hence my comment. smile_o.gif

SIN IS GOD  notworthy.gif

agreed, awesome movie!!!

SIN IS GOD notworthy.gif

Ohh, the irony!

But yes, he is fucking amaizing.

What do you say about a competition between ArmAvidz and Sin329?

SIN IS GOD notworthy.gif

Ohh, the irony!

But yes, he is fucking amaizing.

What do you say about a competition between ArmAvidz and Sin329?

How about a co-op between the two wink_o.gif

LOL just got back online(at home). A co-op would be sweet heh. I'll add here what I added in his Youtube channel:

Quote[/b] ]I cannot begin to explain the difficulty, time, effort and patience it would take to make an Armed Assault Movie this perfect. MAD RESPECT.

Indeed, very true. Although I think the animations very much add to the movie's cinematic epicness, I like normal gameplay movement mixed in as well(for true-to-ingame likeness). biggrin_o.gif