Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.5 ... Full Pack

I downloaded it last night and it totally blew me away. I've never played any of the earlier ones either so I had no idea what to expect.

The addons included are incredible and the animations are positively revolutionary.

Sounds, light effects, smoke effects, never seen anything like it ever in Flashpoint. It really did hit me hard again. Totally awesome.

Are there any missions or campaigns I can donwload to play with it?

Also I really liked the sort of 'plug-in' way it's done. If I don't want to use it I just launch Flashpoint in the normal way. If I do want to use it I run Flashpoint through the .exe startup file.

This is just so good in every respect. Feels like a whole new game. Really well done.

You are the welcome, thanks for the kind words, but as stated in my sig, the credits go to the talented addons makers of one of the skilled modding community in the gaming area, I know I haven't thanked them enough, a list of credits is never sufficient to individually thank every Addon maker for having been a part of this memorable project.

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Are there any missions or campaigns I can donwload to play with it?

I would include a list of popular campaigns/missions to the incoming FFUR 2007 thread.

Quote[/b] ]My understanding of it is that it incorporates alot of SLX's features into FFUR so you dont need to run SLX with FFUR.

Indeed, we have included several of SLX effects and features, making sure they are STABLE and not causing any kind of problem.

Regards,

Thunderbird

Thanks Tbird.

I knew you would suprise us with a 2007 pack, I told them it wasn't dead, just getting a facelift. Great work.

Sorry I am confused in ffur 2007 out? Could someone post a link?

Not out yet but should be very soon.

Was hoping to see it at Christmas but im being patient whistle.gif

I just did a reformat this past week so ive been waiting for the new release to install OFP again.

From the looks of the ArmA demo .......... I'll be playing OFP for quite awhile till they get all the bugs worked out and i can afford to upgrade my PC.

Look for a new thread to pop up real soon for it in this same section for completed addons.

great!its good to hear good news smile_o.gif

Anyway, patience is a sharp razor to swallow my little buddy(copyright:Sam & Max) biggrin_o.gif

Sorry I am confused in ffur 2007 out? Could someone post a link?

From the looks of the ArmA demo .......... I'll be playing OFP for quite awhile till they get all the bugs worked out and i can afford to upgrade my PC.

Ya forget arma for now the demo runs like crap on high setting with powerful pc also.

Ya forget arma for now the demo runs like crap on high setting with powerful pc also.

I tried out the ArmA demo and fully agree. It runs extremly slow on my new Core 2 Duo 6300, 1 GB DDR2 system. O.k., I've got only a Geforce 5600, but I really don't want to invest a few hundred Euros more just to get a game running. FFUR 2007 will keep me busy for quite a while. It's such a great mod. notworthy.gif

Even with all the bugs, I am still REALLY excited for Armed Assault here in the states. However, I am even more excited for the next release of FFUR. FFUR is another fine example of how an awesome online community can make a great game even better. Keep up the good work guys.