Sign in to follow this  
bravo 6

ARMA Publicity

"Now this is what I call advertisement."

post any more if you find wink_o.gif

An impressive find.

Yeh guy in our clan got a free trip somehow. We've already expressed our opinions on that:). He'll be updating it as he's paying them a visit 2moz. Updates here for when they arrive.

Link

Can't believe i'm giving him the publicity :P

Next thing you know some crazed OFP fan comes along and steals the bench and sells it on ebay for a few thousands dollars.

keep tuned to that blog, some nice info will be there for our lovely community wink_o.gif

edit: lol @Chipper i would steal firefoxlover.gif

Yeh guy in our clan got a free trip somehow. We've already expressed our opinions on that:). He'll be updating it as he's paying them a visit 2moz. Updates here for when they arrive.

Link

Can't believe i'm giving him the publicity :P

Thanks Eddy,

the correct link = http://www.armamods.net/mkportal/blog/sniperandy.html

However, please note that this is only the travel blog. A full review of arma will follow end of the week... wink_o.gif

(I spend more time editing posts at the moment then tzping them, Placebo...Czech PC's are weird....) tounge2.gif

bislover.gif I would love to have such a bench in my room! tounge2.gif

Why don't we have such cool advertisment in Holland sad_o.gif

And well this is freaking awesome that you are invited by 505 to visit BIS! inlove.gifbislover.gif

(I spend more time editing posts at the moment then tzping them, Placebo...Czech PC's are weird....) tounge2.gif

tzping... yeah. Typical post written on czech keyboard smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]And well this is freaking awesome that you are invited by 505 to visit BIS!

yes it is,

I'm here for ArmAmods.net and maybe this kills some of the posts that have been going about how much 505 sucks in terms of signing for arma and the things they are planing in the future. I'm very glad that I have been given this chance and I look forward to write my review when I get back.

bislover.gif I would love to have such a bench in my room! tounge2.gif

Why don't we have such cool advertisment in Holland sad_o.gif

Because here in holland it would be stolen and/or destroyed in a few seconds..............after that people complain so much stuff is so much more expensive these days.

Anyway, I am looking forward to more in Andy, keep it comming!

xmas_o.gif

And the most lucky person on these boards is...*drumroll* Sniper Andy thumbs-up.gif

That bench surely makes me itchy, me wants! Think i´ll need to find someone lending me a car-gps and off i am to the czech republic.

Give them a mouthful about how they missed out all the useful features like replay in order to implement chinstraps.

crazy_o.gif

And the most lucky person on these boards is...*drumroll* Sniper Andy thumbs-up.gif

That bench surely makes me itchy, me wants! Think i´ll need to find someone lending me a car-gps and off i am to the czech republic.

So, now I have to make sure I get there before you do?! A damn I need to find someone crazy enough to drive me there as I still need to get my driverslicense :P And I don't think they'll allow an extra bench in the international train crazy_o.gif

"SnyPal" me 100.000 Dollar and I tell you where that bench is smile_o.gif

Updated the blog, nothing special "yet" but I fund this:

2bohemia01.JPG

there is also Bohemia Bagles, Bohemia Bar etc etc... this Bohemia thing is massive wink_o.gif

wink_o.gif If you haven't already noticed, you have entered BIS imperial, Andy.

Quote[/b] ]I aso had my fist rip-off I guess. Payed about 40 Euros for the taxi from the train station to the hotel.
biggrin_o.gifyay.gif Haha, how much time did ride take? 1 hour? tounge2.gif

Bohemia is a historical region in central Europe, occupying the western and middle thirds of the Czech Republic. It has an area of 52,750 kmË› and 6.25 million of the country's 10.3 million inhabitants.

Bohemia is bordered by Germany to the southwest, west, and northwest, Poland to the north-east, the Czech historical region of Moravia to the east, and Austria to the south.

Interesting, now we got 2 Messiah's... rofl.gif

Anyway, that bench is awesome, where can i get one? tounge2.gif

there is also Bohemia Bagles, Bohemia Bar etc etc... this Bohemia thing is massive wink_o.gif

Queen and Freddie Mercury knew this coming a long time ago and wrote Bohemian Rhapsody biggrin_o.gif

the original messiah smile_o.gif

bloody czechs are getting Arma for 999 Koruna... thats Å23... a good Å10 cheaper icon_rolleyes.gif

the original messiah smile_o.gif

bloody czechs are getting Arma for 999 Koruna... thats Å23... a good Å10 cheaper icon_rolleyes.gif

Cheaper than?

If you pre-order now from Gameplay you can get it for Å24.99 inc Delivery (Just one example)

than the UK rrp price... if you go back and check gameplay it'll tell you underneath wink_o.gif

gameplay is cheaper because it does away with letting a shop space and as many staff... unlike Game etc, where it'll be Å34.99 like every new PC game.

And average wages here are roughly half what UK wages are so that Å23 would be equivalent to you paying Å46 for the game, still want to stick to your "bloody czechs"?