Sign in to follow this  
gamenut

Armed Assault is GOLD !!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif Congtarts BIS. You have my permission to take to two weeks vacation. Then you must start work on game 2 schnell!!!!!!!!! Jk, take your time and buy a porsche or something, and take a good break.

Great news ! tounge2.gif less then 3 weeks from now inlove.gif

the question now is: are we gonna have the demo before the German version?

Great news ! tounge2.gif less then 3 weeks from now inlove.gif

the question now is: are we gonna have the demo before the German version?

It's possible to hope yay.gif

Can’t wait to play with you banana people. Félicitations BIS!!

oh yeah yay.gif

ha! i bought the original Flashpoint in Germany too

i cherished my OFP copy in it's DVD box until i learned the detriment of DVD boxes, it cracked the CD ! ( probably just rough handling )

sad_o.gif

well, 5 years later i still have the original manual biggrin_o.gif

(EDIT) wow i can't believe i've been registered to this forum since Oct 2001

long live Flashpoint!

Just to confirm, Czech and German versions are gold, Russian and Polish aren't quite there yet, when all four of the "Eastern" versions are gold then work will start on the demo, so don't expect it in a few days, it will take weeks not days for the demo to be complete.

As for languages contained, as I've said numerous times you would need to ask the publishers about the languages not us smile_o.gif

Just to confirm, Czech and German versions are gold, Russian and Polish aren't quite there yet, when all four of the "Eastern" versions are gold then work will start on the demo, so don't expect it in a few days, it will take weeks not days for the demo to be complete.

As for languages contained, as I've said numerous times you would need to ask the publishers about the languages not us smile_o.gif

Just one Q. Will the 505 English version go gold before or after the demo is released?

I'm guessing the English version will be v1.1 after the "Eastern" versions have been thoroughly debugged!  wink_o.gif

No Demo yet, on well. Its a nice 89 degrees in LA today so I can wait and go out side.

Still congrats on going GOLD

that's great!!

but i'm not live 505 area  wink_o.gif

so i will buy German version ArmA!

ps.

i'm from south korea..

sorry for my bad english!

I'm guessing the English version will be v1.1 after the "Eastern" versions have been thoroughly debugged!  wink_o.gif

Sounds like a good name for the next expansion

"After Eastern" rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]so don't expect it in a few days, it will take weeks not days for the demo to be complete.

... You said that tree month ago ... whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]so don't expect it in a few days, it will take weeks not days for the demo to be complete.

... You said that tree month ago ... whistle.gif

don't kill the mensenger!

Just to confirm, Czech and German versions are gold, Russian and Polish aren't quite there yet

Is 24.11.06 Polish release date still realistic ?

You should know by now that release dates are the domain of the publisher, it's for them to say what is or isn't realistic wink_o.gif

You should know by now that release dates are the domain of the publisher, it's for them to say what is or isn't realistic wink_o.gif

But according to info provided by Lem ( polish publisher) reasons of last delay 10->24 .11.06 was on Bis not Lem's side wink_o.gif Was Lem BS'ing us ? whistle.gif

But according to info provided by Lem ( polish publisher) reasons of last delay 10->24 .11.06 was on Bis not Lem's side wink_o.gif Was Lem BS'ing us ?  whistle.gif

Give us a source. I heard that LEM confirmed that delay was on his side not BIS wink_o.gif

hi placebo and community,

are there some more informations about gold status?

does the polish and russian publishers have a master copy

of arma allready and will there maybe be a gold info soon?

----------

also one more question:

the last BIS statement on an interview was,

that the MP Demo is allready in work and will be released befor release of ArmA and the SP Demo will start work after the game is gold and will be released after arma hit the stores.

now placebo sayed in this forums, they will work on the demos

when all eastern publishers have sayed "ArmA is Gold!"

so i please you placebo, talk with us like people talking by drinking beer, give us please some information about what BIS is doing in the moment and what is coming up to us.

greetings, Kev