Sign in to follow this  
gamenut

Armed Assault is GOLD !!!

Been waiting for this news for awhile now. Congratulations to everyone at bohemia interactive, some good news was much needed today.

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif -theres your bannanna dance

wOOt! BoYAaaaa! Ye-haa! and many other happy noises!

Congratulations BIS!!! Can't wait to hear the afteraction reports and reviews by formerly cynical reviewers! That will be the icing on the cake! notworthy.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifnotworthy.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Fantastic News!!!!! Let the patching begin. Hopefully the Germans and Czech's will get all the bugs worked out before it hits the states. yay.gifyay.gif

Fantastic News!!!!! Let the patching begin.  Hopefully the Germans and Czech's will get all the bugs worked out before it hits the states.  yay.gif  yay.gif

Don't worry, most bugs should be fixed before 2008. wink_o.gif

Time to start learning German. huh.gif

Oh your just so funny tounge2.gif >.<

Ah well...congrats BIS *starts looking for ways to scrounge a UK edition one once it is shipped there*

Yeah great news, been a long time coming this, now all we need is a demo to keep us busy until the 30th wink_o.gif

All the dancing bananas are making me queasy.

This is an exciting development and hopefully a demo is on the way. Although, as an American I feel like I'm being left behind with all of the publishing and distribution news as of late.

Excellent cover... rofl.gif

Concrats BIS... well done. Now get working on "Arma Resistance" and "ArmA Goty" editions tounge2.gif

Excellent cover... rofl.gif

Concrats BIS... well done. Now get working on "Arma Resistance" and "ArmA Goty" editions tounge2.gif

lol

Congratulation BIS!

I think this smilie really fits with my mood now: yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

Oh, and Placebo has already made an official statement about the gold status, here is the video whistle.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif

I think a lot of ppl need to know what they are doing, if you cant translate the game you payed 45E for noting (well for a game you cant read) An official statement would solve this smile_o.gif

hi bis smile_o.gif

Many thanks to all, which were involved in this masterpiece.

My respect at you. thumbs-up.gif

bye

silola

I'm saving my bananas for the day I actually get the game smile_o.gif (or maybe ONE banana if/when I get a demo) But this is great news, although as expected.

Quote[/b] ]YOU ARE GOLD!!!

always believe in your soul

you've got the power to know

you're indestructible ....

snip

That´s Spandau Ballet crazy_o.gif

Nah BIS deserve better.

pirate_opening_chest_of_gold_lg_clr.gif

Congratulations BIS! Well Earned. I would be extremely funny if Placebo posted saying it hadnt gone gold. But None the Less. Excellent News! yay.gif

Yay,

Now when do we find out about the US release. It doesn't mean much to me unless I know when I can get it.

Hopefully somebody from BIS doesn't forget about us Americans. I know we gotta dumba## for president, but come on don't punish us all.