Sign in to follow this  
Konyak!

Air race multiplayer

Did a search that came up dry, but I've been looking for a mission that is basically a race around an island, in helos preferably, where you need to fly a certain course, over towns in a specific order, and are not allowed to exceed a given altitude.  Something like 20-25m AGL or something, to make it a really challenging low-level race, where trees are your enemy.  Anyone know if something like this has been made?  

Might even need to clock in, in every town, requiring you to land and go to a certain spot, before taking off again. Like Cannonball Run smile_o.gif

Thanks,

Konyak

Sounds like a nice concept for a when you're bored type of mission. I don't have much spare time these days, but if I get a chance I'll have a go at making it.

If you're playing with friends, you might aswelljust slap a couple of cobras on to nogova and set rules for your friends to play by.. on publics however it would be a completely different matter.

Does it matter which island its done on, as i've got one almost finished but its on sinai island, i suppose i could change it to what ever island you need