Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Stargate Worlds V4.0

Stargate Worlds V4.0 preview

Been renamed Stargate Planets for now to avoid confusian with the Stargate MMORPG Game but video was made before

Thanks

Joergen confused_o.gif

great vid, the islands seem excellent, the news buildings for each planets thumbs-up.gif the music is awesome; could you tell me the name of the band (or the singer), and the name of the song? thx smile_o.gif

Well, the music is from Battlestar Galactica.

Two copyright infringements in one topic (the use of the 'Stargate' brand name, and the use of music from a DVD (presumably) that is covered by copyright laws). Best call the lawyers wink_o.gif

I thought the use of the name (text) wasn't an infringment? The design of the gate itself probably is, as is the Stargate title image.

And the music definately is, but what missions (bar BAS) arn't? tounge2.gif

I think the name Stargate was also an issue, so I'd recommend this topic closed before BIS themselves end up talking to MGM's lawyers crazy_o.gif

I think the name Stargate was also an issue, so I'd recommend this topic closed before BIS themselves end up talking to MGM's lawyers crazy_o.gif

But BIS forums don't have ads right? So technically speaking they do not fall under the same category as those websites. I might be wrong though...

Yeah, luke, if you release that stuff you might want to be carefull where you release it. Just to stay stafe...