Sign in to follow this  
Super6

Collector's edition in the US

Is the collector's edition with the fancy add-ons only for the German release as per the publisher or will that be an option in the US, too? I really want all the extra cool stuff but I don't want to learn German to get it. I've read a crap load of posts about the stringtable but I don't think there is any confirmation on that so I don't want to order anything until I know for sure that I can see everything in English. Thanks for any help!

As far as I know, there have been mentioned an chzech, german and 505 version of an collector's edition. The 505 one will be in english but as you probably allready know, 505 does not have the USA in there region. So unless you can order it online you have to wait till an US publisher knocks on BIS' their door and also feels to have an extra Collector's edition out, what offcourse would be cool and a good reason to catch some extra money but at the same point is more work for them.

well don't lose hope and all, i help you wishing if it helps wink_o.gif

And it would require a Publisher that sees a point in releasing a SE... most I know from over there do boxed version but then a lot of them. It would require the US fans to get in touch with the possible publisher straight away knocking at their door saying "jo, so wotz gonna be in yar special edition buddy?" wink_o.gif

"jo, so wotz gonna be in yar special edition buddy?" wink_o.gif

What?! What is this Jibba-Jabba? As an American citizen, I demand a ban of your freedom!!

Edit: BTW, was that supposed to be Brooklyn talk? Haha!

Edit2: biggrin_o.gif

Hehehe. Build your own. Not like you can't find an ammo case at a surpluss shop and get some custom made dogtags... Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea. biggrin_o.gif Unfortunately, the real special edition comes with the soundtrack, which I'd kinda like... sad_o.gif

I've already got ADF dogtags, and the Playboy ones my sister got me from waaaay back, so we're fine there.

As for the soundtrack, I'll be ripping that after I've bummed around the island for a while.

I've already got ADF dogtags, and the Playboy ones my sister got me from waaaay back, so we're fine there.

As for the soundtrack, I'll be ripping that after I've bummed around the island for a while.

why get a soundtrack with the game when the msuic comes on the disk and in a pbo anyways huh.gif

As and when we announce a US publisher then would be the time to ask about a special edition or to contact them requesting/suggesting they make one smile_o.gif