Sign in to follow this  
DB-ERAUPilot

RHS Missions

sup guys, is anyone working on missions centered around the recent RHS releases? it be a pity to see these gather dusts like most do....

I made a small and crappy mission with the '85 VDV and BTR against Resistance. I guess I could clean it up at some point and release it open source for someone to finish off..

I made a small and crappy mission with the '85 VDV and BTR against Resistance. I guess I could clean it up at some point and release it open source for someone to finish off..

please do so, and in anycase anyone making missions with our addons is fully welcome to post them and who knows maybe we'll help you to clean them up (record voices and such) and release them as official RHS missions. xmas_o.gif

im wokring on a rhs coop mission series of sort on the new Saria island. Just i made a mission and i had some problem with checking if mines where defused so im thinking of scrapping that mission and doing it into something else. I got a mission with Omon where they act as securitas rushing a warehouse where rebels are stealing t-54's and other stuff from biggrin_o.gif