Sign in to follow this  
redface

DMA Last Fight by Sanctuary

one of the ultimate experiences around IMHO

feel swept away by an onsurge of enemies

I'm curious to see how long other people manage to survive in this one, so: post your high scores!!

I got as far as this in "Blood City" (Day + ECP + Toyota Wars Mod): 65 enemies killed

dmalastfightbloodcityxj7.jpg

download mission and DMA Libya addons here

hey this sounds like fun, pistols.gif gonna give it a go tomorow or in the weekend when i have to stay home babysitting tounge2.gif

I beat myself to it

ghost harbour, dusk

ghostharbourlu4.jpg

EDIT: come on people! does anybody still actually play OFP?

I am curious to see how far this can be taken. In fact I haven't got the faintest idea

Should be included in the DMA Toyota Wars downloads.

@redface: I´ll have a go at it later.

You´re actually using an outdated version of Libya island. It seems the Last Fight (w/addons) never got ported to the new release which came with toyota-wars. Needed quite some time to figure out why the mission kept bitching about a missing lybia_256 although i had the island properly loaded..

Renamed the mission to "DMA_LastFight.DMA_LIBYA.pbo" and now it works with the updated island.

But it´s very hard not to get shot all the time. Also, can it be that the kill-counter disappears once you use the ECP first aid feature?

Noticed this in my last attempt on ghost harbour where i probably managed to kill about 20-25 enemys...my best try yet confused_o.gif

you're right, now I remember I had to convert the pbo filename too. I'll upload a correct version

it's a shame that these thrilling missions are so little-known

they seem extremely hard at first, but it's all about tactics again: when I position my team-mates around the mosque-yard (?), I can survive much longer. the thrusted OFP-bushes still work wonders as well: the technicals drive up to you but sometimes they can't really see you.

there's also reinforcements arriving  after some time, you need to have some luck to have them in the right place. I achieved my highest score by moving to the outskirts of the harbour, there it said "you are moving deeper into enemy territory", which was even more fun (less likely to be encircled)

regarding ECP compatibility, I did not really manage to use the first aid function so far :-)

I am happy to see you guys having some fun with this mission, i liked to make it.

You can find HERE a version of this mission that is needing no addons to be played, this version can be ported to any island and addon by anyone wanting to.

Hi,

Some of the addon links for lastfight are broken.

Is there a version of the mission where you can choose weapons at the start?