Sign in to follow this  
twisted

Arma around the world

Sweden

1Q 2007... Oh well, I'll purchase Medieval II: Total War tomorrow, so I have that to make time go quicker. smile_o.gif

<span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:tahoma'>People's Republic of China</span></span></span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:the times new roman'>more than 10000 OFP&ARMA hardcore or potential fans in china mainland,taiwan and Hongkong.

BIS seems to have forgotten them.</span></span></span>

<span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'>People's Republic of China</span></span></span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:the times new roman'>more than 10000 OFP&ARMA hardcore or potential fans in china mainland,taiwan and Hongkong.

BIS seems to have forgotten them.</span></span></span>

yeah dude, they FORGOT you.....I'm sure thats what happen. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm sure BIS looked at their giant map of the world and coloured in every country except China and the US.

"China, nah, f**k it, let's ignore them."

i live in austria but i cant identify with this country... im Croatian.. and i cant wait for some fancy Balkan Mods.. uaaaaaaaaa

The great state of Texas ! pistols.gif yehaaaa !

Asturias (Spain)

yeahhhhhhhhhh and here Cantabria (spain), but right now I am at california...

US of A.

I'll wait patiently for a US publisher. If one doesn't come, then I'll hope for an online distribution. If neither occurs, then I'll just stay behind with FP. smile_o.gif

Poland here smile_o.gif

Only 70 km from Czech border :P

I already have the czech special edition, waiting till 15 december for polish version and later for the 505 special :P

California, United States. I will probably be importing a Czech copy, praying for a stringtable.csv conversion from the community (which I love btw :P ) and then purchase a true english version in February....

We'll see,

- dRb

where in california?huh.gif now i'm at california(noth) but Im from spain. And california on the north is cold!!!!!!!! xDDD

Saludos

California, United States. I will probably be importing a Czech copy, praying for a stringtable.csv conversion from the community (which I love btw :P ) and then purchase a true english version in February....

We'll see,

- dRb

where in california?huh.gif now i'm at california(noth) but Im from spain. And california on the north is cold!!!!!!!! xDDD

Saludos

Heh, I bet it would be especially when comparing it to Spain. But I live in northern California, near Sacramento.

- dRb

Australia smile_o.gif

I am toying with the idea of buying a German version but being a student I am kind of constantly too broke to buy a game on a whim, whereas I can have saved up for it by Feb. Also it's summer and cricket season here right now (down with the Poms we're taking the ashes back) so it's time for being outdoors, watching the cricket and drinking beer biggrin_o.gif

Australia smile_o.gif

I am toying with the idea of buying a German version but being a student I am kind of constantly too broke to buy a game on a whim, whereas I can have saved up for it by Feb. Also it's summer and cricket season here right now (down with the Poms we're taking the ashes back) so it's time for being outdoors, watching the cricket and drinking beer biggrin_o.gif

I´m from Germany and winter is comin´ up - so best time to spent much time in a warm room with a great game! biggrin_o.gif

...drinking beer will be included! tounge2.gif

//EDIT: Is there still no publisher for the United States? Seems that a lot of players come from over there!

Israel (talking about beeing alone... smile_o.gif

Installed OPF again few days ago after not playing it for the last 3 years, great mods.

Dont know about distribution of ARMA here, Ill probably end up paying zilions of SHEKELS for a personal imported copy from one of the few shops here that do personal importing of games (and taking zilions of SHEKELS for it), and will probabaly get slaughtered by my wife when she will found out about it.

Woodside, California, USA.

My cz copy should arrive in a week or so. Will look for a West Coast server (or host one myselft) then.

Look forward to seeing you all on-line. xmas_o.gif