Sign in to follow this  
twisted

Arma around the world

Seems the USA is being 2nd to the "505 AREA" which is a list of over 30, combined! Yet they only double our poll.
Quote[/b] ] Poll choices Votes Statistics

Czech Republic 4 [1.44%]

Russia 3 [1.08%]

Other area. 21 [7.55%]

Poland 7 [2.52%]

Germany 34 [12.23%]

Austria 3 [1.08%]

Switzerland 1 [0.36%]

Slovakia 1 [0.36%]

United States 63 [22.66%]

Canada 13 [4.68%]

505 Area. 128 [46.04%]

This would make more sense if a comparison of geographical area or, more likely, per capita...

you know whats funny, ArmA is using the USA army and america dont even have a publisher yet.

GO AUSTRALIA!!

I am from capitol of Finland.

BIS just missed a change to release ArmA world wide in same time and it will maybe cost them some money. Now need quickly this available in steam that all can get this in same time. mad_o.gif

Please find a publisher for USA. I have been waiting for this game the day I got Operation Flashpoint. I would like to play online with people in the same time zone as well smile_o.gif

Netherlands, bought the German version from our "wholsale" friend. I do not care whether or not I hear Haende hoch or Hands up. I buy it for mp anyhow.

Quote[/b] ]Other area. Please post your area and be heard.

Hungary!

Quote[/b] ](UK, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Ireland, Andorra, San Marino, The Vatican City, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Serbia & Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Lichtenstein, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Japan.)

Crap! We are just south of Slovakia and we ain't getting any arma... sad_o.gif Hungary is right in the area of a lot of those countries and we are the only one left out.

Muss vohl nach Österreich fahren... >_>

edit: no Romania either, i propose to my romanian friends we invade the czech republic and steal their arma copies.

Lmao, Vatican City but no hun/ro/ukr... why do you hate us so? (j/k) Akella, help us out here!

I live in Argentina. I will bought online (or maybe ask a parents that are from Europe) the German or the CZ version

California, United States. I will probably be importing a Czech copy, praying for a stringtable.csv conversion from the community (which I love btw :P ) and then purchase a true english version in February....

We'll see,

- dRb

From Illinois here.

I probably won't buy arma ever if the delay is over 2 months from the UK. I mean its ridiculous. Most games are delayed for a few weeks only. Gothic 3 for example.

From Illinois here.  

I probably won't buy arma ever if the delay is over 2 months from the UK.  I mean its ridiculous.  Most games are delayed for a few weeks only.  Gothic 3 for example.

It isn't really a delay if they haven't even got a United States publisher.... But I would not really count on them getting one AND getting the game released around the same time. Your safest bet would be to import a UK copy when it's released there.

- dRb

East Coast, Australia.

Hopefully will be playing Arma in about 4 weeks.....via german import.... yay.gif

I probably won't buy arma ever if the delay is over 2 months from the UK.  I mean its ridiculous.

Looks like your only choice is to not buy it if that's the way it is. And simple psychology is not going to make a US publisher pop up from no where.

Australia....

In 3 days we should start seeing feedback from some Czech players...

Croatia in the house!

Hello neighbor, Bosnia here. smile_o.gif

Being in the 505 area ain't a bad thing really. Impatient people might wanna get a hibernation machine or something and set it to February. wink_o.gif

Erm... Czech rep, waiting till Friday. icon_rolleyes.gif

(Don't hit me, we gonna betatest it for you. Seems it will be needed. sad_o.gif Also, the price we pay for early releasy is SF in Cz version.)

Germany here ..

and SFed hmm ..wouldnt be clever to "Betatest" with a Copyprotection that is causing major troubles ...

the land of blueys, footy shorts, thongs and terry toweling hats.

Australia, incase you were wondering :P

the land of blueys, footy shorts, thongs and terry toweling hats.

Australia, incase you were wondering :P

Hehe... yeah. Australia, the land of VBS wink_o.gif

Another one from Czech Republic here. Ready for extended betatest tounge2.gif

Great to see so many Australians here!

Will catch you guys on the GSA-XGN XDF Servers smile_o.gif