Sign in to follow this  
jammydodger

505 Interview

It happens to many times that games are released 6+ months later, because the games have to be translated into all those different european languages. sad_o.gif

I'd say learn english

I'd say we all learn spanish cause more people do actually speak spanish than english. It's a rumour that english is the most spoken language in the world. It's the most spoken business language but that's it smile_o.gif

We're currently preparing some more stuff that will be announced some time next week. Sorry, we can't do any faster since we're either waiting on news from 505 or Morphicon, or both smile_o.gif

It's a rumour that english is the most spoken language in the world. It's the most spoken business language but that's it smile_o.gif

maybe because it's just simply the easiest to learn? at least compared to german and swedish it's just too superiour to them if you're measuring how logical the grammar is.

KingNL, I'm totally with you there, every native language lover just swallow your pride and learn English, and most of all, use it!

It's a rumour that english is the most spoken language in the world.

No it is the most spoken language, maybe people don't have it as their first language, but they do have it as their 2nd or 3rd.. Hell, everyone with a computer speaks enough English not to die in England/America tounge2.gif

at least compared to german and swedish it's just too superiour to them if you're measuring how logical the grammar is.

Hey swedish is easy! tounge2.gif

No seriously, english is taught in schools from 4th grade over here.

Why? Because its an international language everyone use!

I'd say we all learn spanish cause more people do actually speak spanish than english. It's a rumour that english is the most spoken language in the world. It's the most spoken business language but that's it smile_o.gif

We're currently preparing some more stuff that will be announced some time next week. Sorry, we can't do any faster since we're either waiting on news from 505 or Morphicon, or both smile_o.gif

will it be actual news or more rumours about what might or might not have been said by 505 and morphicon but you cant post because ...........

Quote[/b] ]'d say we all learn spanish cause more people do actually speak spanish than english. It's a rumour that english is the most spoken language in the world. It's the most spoken business language but that's it
Quote[/b] ]Maybe in the next article that should come around the 10th. or 11th. and should be quite a interesting read.
Quote[/b] ]Maybe we did and got a answer but it's either not good or not to be made public yet or they don't know themself yet?

to be honest i dont know wether you are joking or trying to imply you have some secret information or completely taking the perverbial

at least compared to german and swedish it's just too superiour to them if you're measuring how logical the grammar is.

Hey swedish is easy! tounge2.gif

No seriously, english is taught in schools from 4th grade over here.

Why? Because its an international language everyone use!

it's not too difficult, but there are many things in the grammar that just are that way without any logical reason

I used those examples cos I know a bit of both languages, would have been senseless to make an example of spanish cos I can only order beer and ice cream in spanish tounge2.gif here english is taught from 3rd grade, and if you pay attention and do your homework you should master it pretty well before high school.

btw was there any mention of how many more languages will there be? and what would the possible collector's edition possibly have inside her?

Quote[/b] ]will it be actual news or more rumours about what might or might not have been said by 505 and morphicon but you cant post because ...........

'd say we all learn spanish cause more people do actually speak spanish than english. It's a rumour that english is the most spoken language in the world. It's the most spoken business language but that's it

Spanish has nothing to do with it if you want to really nail it down to the point and no the german version wont have spanish in it.

Quote[/b] ]Maybe in the next article that should come around the 10th. or 11th. and should be quite a interesting read.

Take the "maybe in the" out and you have a clear answer.

Or make it "Expect another Article around the 10th of this month"

Quote[/b] ]to be honest i dont know wether you are joking or trying to imply you have some secret information or completely taking the perverbial

I'm not joking and we have no secret information at all.

But you see there have been some questions in that Interview that have been answered in the mail but not in the actual interview (not yet). And if we get asked not to share something right now maybe you can just accept. Cause this is how it works. If not you don't get the Interviews you see.

All I can tell you is that we're preparing another article that will be released around the 10th and that's it. If that's to much secrecy for you then maybe in the future we better shut up and post the things when they are ready.

-----------------------------------

(And I still claim that more people speak Spanish than English) tounge2.gif

Of to get myself a lawyer...

Quote[/b] ]

I'm not joking and we have no secret information at all.

But you see there have been some questions in that Interview that have been answered in the mail but not in the actual interview (not yet). And if we get asked not to share something right now maybe you can just accept. Cause this is how it works. If not you don't get the Interviews you see.

No problem, ty for explanation , i have followed many threads promising info on starforce ,it will be the deciding factor on my decision to buy arma , bis have delivered evrything they would say in arma and a little more.

now the final piece the protection software will be decided

by the publisher and well like i said it will influece my desicion,so i look forward to your report,

altho if i may presume for a sentence, if it was not starforce there wouldnt be a prob you telling us , there fore i feel some contraversy in my bones.

pure specualtion and i apologise for it,but hey theres a lot riding on it

505 has made no statement on the protection they will use yet. I think that's still a bit early for them to announce. I don't think they are that far already. Morphicon has confirmed that they will not use Starforce but have not said yet what they will use.

I wonder:

Would it be a good idea for anybody to release a game or related info, when the game is related to War, on or around November 11?

Other wise known as "Rememberance Day" or "Armistice Day".

I think most countries respect that Day , don't they?

you have a very good point

but theres a saying , theres no such thing as bad publicity

just dont tell gerald ratner that

505 has made no statement on the protection they will use yet. I think that's still a bit early for them to announce. I don't think they are that far already. Morphicon has confirmed that they will not use Starforce but have not said yet what they will use.

any ideas when will they announce?

so i guess the Gold version might also be annouced for next week then (hope) tounge2.gif

I wonder:

Would it be a good idea for anybody to release a game or related info, when the game is related to War, on or around November 11?

Other wise known as "Rememberance Day" or "Armistice Day".

I think most countries respect that Day , don't they?

Well that's being political and I don't think 90% of the people give a notch about what day it is unless it would maybe be the 11. of September and it's a flight sim.

@Bravo:

No nothing like that and it would be just guessing and wouldn't lead anywhere. I believe when 505 is ready they will make another announcement.

----------------------

If you guys have some Q's on mind and you think they should be asked in the next Interview feel free to put them here.

If you guys have some Q's on mind and you think they should be asked in the next Interview feel free to put them here.

I have one, I dunno if its been asked.

Will ArmA be released on the exact same day in all 505 countries? Since South Africa is so far away from the others will we have to wait any longer than the UK for example?

good question mate. We will add that to our list wink_o.gif

Thanks, could you also ask what we will get in the English Special Edition? And pricing. They may not have decided on that yet though.