Sign in to follow this  
akaunionjack

SINGLE PLAYER OR MULTI ?

Start with single, get my bearings and used to how the game works by playing the campaign, single missions etc [because OFPs were great] and then when Im happy ive pushed the communist northerners back into the ocean Ill hop on with afew freinds smile_o.gif

Yep. Exactly the same with me. I chose Both. smile_o.gif

Mostly SP, I hate 90% of the human race, so i usually dont enjoy MP (except those few coops on ZEUS i played) tounge2.gif

Only 90% .... LOL! Sometimes I wish that someone would port AI over to RL! ... Less assholes all round ... LOL!  biggrin_o.gif

Hmm, well SP in the way that the editor is firstly an SP experience. I don't care for storylines and campaigns (unless they're dynamic campaigns) but a well made mission is a good experience. And playing that good mission with friends is a better experience smile_o.gif

The editor is a great sandbox to play around with as well, as long as that feature remains as good (or better) as the one in OFP then I'll be happy.

Multiplayer forever!

i maybe play the campaign together with my brother, but mainly i will only play Multiplayer! pistols.gif

i just wanna shoot real people instead of stupid or godlike AIs!

Which multiplayer mode are you referring to adversary or coop?

I vote for both because I enjoy playing coop games with my wife, but I guess this is useless to you as a clan member!  tounge2.gif

Sometimes I have a bash at online adversary games if I can find some half decent squad members who actually behave like they are in a team! But I'm looking forward more to the coop side though if the new AI is as good as promised!  wink_o.gif

Whoa, I only ever play OFP as a co-op with my clan.

Hmm, the only time I ever play SP is testing new MP games. Just noticed. tounge2.gif

Just I have spend for both so much time in OFP. Why this would change in ArmA I will pass at first the campaign then I seek the mission editor and learn to use it and create so great stuff. After some 100 hours I would go to net and play coop, CTI and what ever I could found. SP playing will never end u will seek new addons/mods + some campaigns and single missions too. Possiblities are unlimited. Thanks to BIS. notworthy.gifyay.gif

if SP campaign is dynamic (like it will be, right?) then it will be fun to play more than once.

Guest Ti0n3r

I'll be forced to play single pkayer until the fuck ups at 505 games are able to get the game released. Then it'll be 50/50 yay.gif

I'll probably play the single player through once. But I will be buying this game specifically for co-op play on my LAN.

If the campaign can be played co-op. I wont be playing it singleplayer at all. (Don't want to ruin it).