Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS release 4

Quote[/b] ]Hmm, I'm getting a popup error on the start of OFP:

Addons 'RHS_OMON_JAM' requires addon 'BD_GrenadePack'

But i already have 3.3 version of the grenade pack installed in the same modfolder  

i have the same probl.

This is a minor error in the RHS_OMON_JAM_Scripts.pbo. In the line of required addons it says "BD_GrenadePack". Replace this with "BD_Flashbang" and the error will go away. thumbs-up.gif

Oh BTW great packs! Four releases in just 2 days, amazing.

Top notch work again RHS, I spilt my coffee on my keyboard when i saw another release.

RHS roXors!!! notworthy.gif

I could upload the fixed file, but I'd need to discuss it with Shadow first.

No need to discuss, if you fixed it upload it smile_o.gif

If i really uploaded the wrong file ( again ) then im sorry, just a bit much packing everythign together taking screens etc lately...

It seems the BTR-80 was from Vitac pack? Very similar one but some logos were added on.

Now what will be the next release...

It seems the BTR-80 was from Vitac pack? Very similar one but some logos were added on.

Yes it is as i wrote in the credits smile_o.gif

The other thing... well see

@bennie1983nl

Before a mod tells you, better link the pic as its over the 100kb forum limit wink_o.gif

Yes it is as i wrote in the credits smile_o.gif

The other thing... well see

@bennie1983nl

Before a mod tells you, better link the pic as its over the 100kb forum limit wink_o.gif

sorry

something else.... can we supect some kind of demo missions?

i am experimenting with the editor....

@bennie1983nl

I am working on a demo mission based on one of the BIS missions . .I think it will be ready in a couple of days though . .:/

@RHS team

very good looking !! I love the thing u combined it with the running animations smile_o.gif lovely !

It seems the whole week belong to your RHS' releases. I once wanna stop accepting any new things based on OFP just before coming of Armed Assaults. But now I cant help myself to pick them up...

RHS you own thumbs-up.gifinlove.gif

Thanks for all this nice stuff. tounge2.gif

EDIT: like wtf? double post crazy_o.gif sry

It seems the whole week belong to your RHS' releases. I once wanna stop accepting any new things based on OFP just before coming of Armed Assaults. But now I cant help myself to pick them up...

Yeah well the original idea was a RHS week but as i wasnt sure if all would go well i decided to not announce such thing as i remember BAS also had problems with the BAS week back then.

Still cant guarantee that we have a release everyday this week, well see.

Yeah well the original idea was a RHS week but as i wasnt sure if all would go well i decided to not announce such thing as i remember BAS also had problems with the BAS week back then.

wait does that mean there's more to come?? you rhs guys are trully kicking some ass..... Thanks again for these great addons!! thumbs-up.gif two thumbs fresh

wait does that mean there's more to come?? you rhs guys are trully kicking some ass..... Thanks again for these great addons!! thumbs-up.gif two thumbs fresh

haha much more :P

marry me? smile_o.gifcrazy_o.gif *is not like that*

This is some amazing work, love your MVD troopers having lots of fun crushing uprisings wink_o.gif

nice stuff ... respect RHS notworthy.gif

how many release coming ? 10 ? whistle.gif

Wow I am very impressed with RHS's work. So far that I see (besides the shaders) alot better then the ArmA models. Keep up the good work

P.S. When ArmA comes out show the Dev's how its done!