Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS release 2

The military ones dont have fast roping facilities.. only one of the two police ones is fitted with it too. Mi-35 is just an export version... there's different versions of that too... the upgrade is the mi-24vp or mi-35m is its export name....

Is there a script so i can clear the outside rocket rack's and the inside shtoorms on the p version?? so i can give it a hot and high loadout??

Tried the Iraqi version aghainst some dkm anti air warriors and som ukf and blb forces.... their stingers seem to work sad_o.gif

@kylesarnik what about a cas script like that came with bas blakchawks? Like you can add a line into a trigger radio alphas activation line and when you trigger radio alpha the hind comes to save your day or something pistols.gif

would help alot when i do my small skirmishes where i have 4-12 guys facing 3-6 squads of mixed res or west troops and their tanks or blackhawks to be able to have that last chance to survive call help.gif and then hide in a house or behind some rocks or just running away and then the joy when close air support arives and blasts on 'em nato fools or rebel fools , ok enough of that tounge2.gif off to sleep now after i install your latest updated to naval infantery.

yeah i followed your advice abot using the owp mi-8 for squad troop transport smile_o.gif though i still use your hinds as base asthethcs and use one for airsupport cleansing a town of unwelcome rebel armor stuff biggrin_o.gif the hind really blasts away wiht 'em small rockets. Only 2 things really bite on the hind and thats vulcans , shilkas, machinegun fire and the other thing is shooting at it while its dropping off troops tounge2.gif

Any other bugs to report? Already fixed/changed everything you've thrown at me. tounge2.gif

I keep getting an out of reserved memory error then a CTD when I play my test mission with these (rather nice I have to say) helos. I have stuffed them into a DAC config and am just letting them roam about picking off whatever they can find, but after about an hours playing it all goes south suddenly.

Any chance to make this great heli roundels compatible, especially Iraq version. And it is possible to add via script exhaust covers to others helis than P version ?. Dynamic armament will be great but i know that i'm asking for too much sad_o.gif

Again...RHS pulls through with the Hinds!!  yay.gif Thanks!

I need to check this forum more often!!

Mast

Two screens to make authors happy. wink_o.gif (hope you wont blame me for putting them here)

zasahind1yk6.jpg

zasahind2qd4.jpg

A: RHS & Scars Hind, WGL 5.1 (the smoke), Gaia (island), Llaumax, DXDLL

great addon. im a big fan of mi-24. and your beauties are simply amazing. i love those gun pods

one wish - could i get mi-24v with 4xub32?

and now i have to play a smarta*s. your D version seems to be same as V. there are only few visual differences in RL. if youre interested heres a pic: rhschybydw2.th.jpg

next thing - have you ever been in this helicopter? i doubt that 8 men with gear would fit in there as it is right now. there are usualy 2 seats (each for 4 men).

if you want more sophisticated feedback, i could show them to somebody who knows every last detail about them wink_o.gif

but those are details. overal - those are best choppers in ofp. and remember - everyone who runs is a CA (capitalist Aggressor). everyone who stands stil is a well disciplined CA pistols.gif

btw, my connection speed is down to 64k for the rest of this month. youve chosen the worst time for release sad_o.gif

thanks for all the work youve done. hope youll port them to arma ASAP

Now someone make a video of it dogfighting with a Cobra and dumping over on its side and falling out of the sky when it tries to do a fast banking turn.

mi-24 wasnt meant to dogfight other helicopters. and im sure it cant outmanoeuvre cobra. this lesson was learnt when a cobra and mi-24 were flying side by side (each on his side of border) and were playing a simple game. show me what your machine can do and ill try to do the same thing. sadly, the mi-24 crashed and 3 people died that day. so, i think youre right, but i dont think theres a need for such movie. please - this was NOT meant as a flame. its just a statement about possible dogfight between those two helicopters, which i believe is relevant to this topic. if some has another opinion, i will delete it.

Any other bugs to report? Already fixed/changed everything you've thrown at me.  tounge2.gif

It looks like windows in cargo doors are too small. Allhough choppers look very good! And btw, can the signs be changed on this hinds (like on hrv Mi-24s)?

Shadow NX, A question !

i was auto-hoovering with the hind, and I ejected {on purpose}, and the hind was spinining and smoke coming out of his tail rotor like the black hawk in "Black hawk down", was it inteded he will spin like he was hit in the rotor or just a coinsidence ? wow_o.gif

[i'm not complaining, that was great ! I am just askin if it was an "accident"]

i was talking about the exhaust smoke of the rockets.. i thought they looked like more like this (heavy black s**t ^^)

mi-xxrocket2.jpg

mi-xxrocket1.jpgsmile_o.gif

Oeil2Lynx I think that is true about all missels {maybe}, I saw a video of an Israeli f-16 [or f-15i] firing missle on a phalastinian car and the missle trail was black like in those hind photos, and not white.

Maybe sorta like this?  wink_o.gif

gunnerview%20FFAR.JPG

Quote[/b] ]Shadow NX, A question !

i was auto-hoovering with the hind, and I ejected {on purpose}, and the hind was spinining and smoke coming out of his tail rotor like the black hawk in "Black hawk down", was it inteded he will spin like he was hit in the rotor or just a coinsidence ?

[i'm not complaining, that was great ! I am just askin if it was an "accident"]

Already dealt with. wink_o.gif

What can I add more.

Impressive work, great 3D models with incredible-looking textures and the same goes to all of the addons released during the last weeks, like everyone, I hope to see you again on ArmA boat for further projects to enjoy the community.

Thank you.

regards,

Thunderbird84

Afaik NATO came up with this codename.... well cause it looked kinda like a Hind... but as sual the codenames sometimes make no real sense.

Well for mew Hind translates to:

3.jpg

Maybe they choose it cause the Hidn can also carry somethign in its belly? wow_o.gif

I think NATO was just tring to use body terms of something..the hind,the hip,and so on,I'm just waiting for ankle biter.

Why call Mi-24 Hind?

NATO code names for aircraft always start with a letter that designates what kind of aircraft it is. All helicopters (regardless of what kind) are given a name that begins with an H (for obvious reasons). Think about it: Mi-2 Hoplite, Mi-4 Hound, Mi-8 Hip, Mi-24 Hind, Mi-26 Halo, Mi-28 Havoc, etc... And there are only so many names that start with H.

Check Wikipedia for a better idea of the reason behind NATO's code names.

same applys for fixed wing to fulcrum fencer etc... bear backfire the list is endless