Sign in to follow this  
Postal69

How Far Will You Go?

You *do* have a choice, just wait until it is released in your region. You've been waiting for five years, a few more months can't be that big a problem.

I'm a patient guy so i'm waiting for my regions release. Albeit in Q1 2007 but i believe the waiting is part of the good feeling of a new game on the horizon. Plus i've got a few 360 games to get thru first biggrin_o.gif

not if people talk about all the spoilers.. but i also am going to wait unless i can download it [legaly smile_o.gif], which looks like isnt going to happen just yet. huh.gif

I´m getting it from the shop round the corner by the end of november smile_o.gif

What´s the fuzz about ?

tounge2.gif

I will probably buy a German version. Once English version is released I will try to replace all German texts with original English text files.

You *do* have a choice, just wait until it is released in your region. You've been waiting for five years, a few more months can't be that big a problem.

It's pretty hard running a news site when your news is 4 months behind everyone else smile_o.gif

My plan is to preorder it from Amazon Germany, my dad lives there so getting it to the UK shouldnt be a problem.

I will preorder the UK version from play.com for its Q1 release also cause the german is going to get tiring after a while.

If it hits the torrent sites I'll probably pick it up from there as well yay.gifband.gifsad_o.gif

It deppends, If the version that comes out in November is completely in English, surely I'll buy it from any Check website (if there is any which ships internationally, please tell me), now that's part of EU there are no more hassle with the customs, it's a lot more easy.

To be honest, if it's out in another country first (And I mean by more than a few days, I'm patient enough for wait for time-zone differences tounge2.gif), I'll download it ("illegaly"), if it's avalible, then buy it when it comes out. I'll buy it if I download it or not, so it's not causing huge loss of profits or kittens houses to burn down etc.

Don't think I'd buy it download-only, if I pay for something, I'd much prefer to have the phsyical DVD with the shiney box and such.

- Ben

Although I voted for waiting for it to come out in my country, I'll be damned if I won't get my hands on a special edition of it, so I could perhaps ask my sis who is in Germany to bring it for me for Christmas... thumbs-up.gif

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be ordering the Czech special edition, since BIS seems to have forgotten about the United States anyway.

To be honest, if it's out in another country first (And I mean by more than a few days, I'm patient enough for wait for time-zone differences tounge2.gif), I'll download it ("illegaly"), if it's avalible, then buy it when it comes out. I'll buy it if I download it or not, so it's not causing huge loss of profits or kittens houses to burn down etc.

Don't think I'd buy it download-only, if I pay for something, I'd much prefer to have the phsyical DVD with the shiney box and such.

- Ben

The same for me...

I sure wont wait until next year to get the game if I can buy it online and download it this year. If I cant download it this year I think Ill buy it from another country. Im hoping I can buy it online and download it this year and then buy the special edition in english later.

If game doesn't appear in my local store, I simply forget it and go playing OFP instead or play the demo if it is coming out before game tounge2.gif

I would like to remember you guys that Im still working on my project.

For those who missed it, I thought of supplying everyone who can not get a version of ArmA with it. Ive started a fair business and im finishing my homepage, where you can pre-order a copy of the game for yourself.

The advantages compared to amazon are: I deliver to any location of the world, as fast and reliable as amazon und supply you with a bill and guarantee, original version and content (products will be bought at german wholesale), insured shipping at low costs.

And what counts more than this... this is a service for from a guy from the community, for the community.

Homepage online soon ! before the release !

Be patient and remember, there is someone out there thinking about how to make you happy with ArmA wink_o.gif

I just wait so long before I see one copy in my nearest retail shop and then buy it.