Sign in to follow this  
gonk

Where to buy ??

i read it was starforce...

So have they changed it to starforce because of all the trouble with securom and how will that effect future patches. Also can someone give me the link to the download site.

i read it was starforce...

So have they changed it to starforce because of all the trouble with securom and how will that effect future patches. Also can someone give me the link to the download site.

No I think Securom is for CD's/DVD's only but I could be wrong.

Quote[/b] ]But like... they already are confused_o.gif . Might aswell do a proper job at it and relese the language files.

No, only a very small percentage of the consumers will buy a version in another language. The markets are basically divided by language.

Has anyone DLed from the Morphicon site(pay)succesfully,and are the install instructions in english or german.Is it hard to follor the install prompts if in german.

you misunderstood - the link above does not offer the option to pay via paypal wink_o.gif he wants to use paypal but he can't since it's not a viable option...

but i could be totally and horribly wrong wink_o.gif

That is exactly what I meant. They do not except Paypal which rules me out of buying it online sad_o.gif

I just tried to download from Morphicon, but after filling in the form including visa number i got a message that my payment was not accepted. It had a support-mail link witch i used but got a automatic reply mail from "postmaster@marie" that the delivery failed. I have now sent a new mail to another supportmail acount on that site but havent gotten a reply yet.

Anyone else having trouble with this site?

I am trying to download arma through morphicon, but the download link goes to a blank page.

Anyone know whats going on, is it down right now?

EDIT: got it to work smile_o.gif

32 kb/s help.gif

I am trying to download arma through morphicon, but the download link goes to a blank page.

Anyone know whats going on, is it down right now?

I get to the downloadpage ok, what browser do you have?

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Dec. 03 2006,02:16)]I would not recommend to download it...

It has Starforce.

So?

Whats wrong with that?

Anyone know whats wrong with the download? My download has stopped on 96% and cannot restart via Getright.

Anyone know whats wrong with the download? My download has stopped on 96% and cannot restart via Getright.

I am thinking of getting AA with get it right but can you tell me how does it work, do i just put the URL in the Enter a url to download, or can you plz tell me what to do anyone. Does anyone know also how long it takes to d/l i have a 4 meg connection.

Well, set it in the config. on getright and then as you click on the link for the download, it will automatically start downloading using getright.

Well, set it in the config. on getright and then as you click on the link for the download, it will automatically start downloading using getright.

Has yours started again from 96% and how long has that taken. What you mean set it in the config set what in the config. Does anyone know how long the Download takes Plz.

I think the problem is you can only log in 3 times for the download but not sure.

Damn this is irritating at 96% and cannot log in to continue download. Anyone else having this issue ?

He dudester - thanks for the info - damn i am so upset, 96% and its stuck and the guys are not answering the e mails i send them. sad_o.gif

Very irritating.

I have file 2 downdloaded, but I have attempted downloading file 1 4 times, and it has frozen around the 90% mark every god damn time.

banghead.gif

I am downloading both at the same time becuase they seemed to be capped at around 22 to 25 kb/s. If mine freezes when it gets to 90% I am going to freak the F#@k out. wow_o.gif

And people are saying steam is crap.... In steam my downloads never froze, never..... Lets hope english online distribution is going to work better and faster.

Well i've been downloading it since 13.00 Sat afternoon.

First file took 11 hours. confused_o.gif

Second file is only at 55%, with over 8 hours to go " 26.1 KB/ sec" banghead.gif

I'll be mighty annoyed if it stops at 96%.............

From what i've read, some people are having Direct x issues also.

I thought mine was up to date but NO. Just Downloaded a SDK update of 1.3Mb.

Quote[/b] ]Has anyone DLed from the Morphicon site(pay)succesfully,and are the install instructions in english or german.Is it hard to follor the install prompts if in german.

Yes, I downloaded it successfully. Installation is easy, you just type in your two codes (You get two after you pay) and the installation itself is very simple (The menus are simple, and fluency in German is unnecessary).

Sertorius, thanks for the good news. How hard can it be? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Sertorius, thanks for the good news. How hard can it be?

Well, the only problem is that the German -> English Translations need a little work tounge2.gif . The editor's fine, but some of the campaign dialogue is a little bit odd.

Well, I began to d/l it yesterday but a crash forced me to reboot and I couldn't resume cos i didn't get the confirmation e-mail...and i have still not received it!

So, i've e mailed them three times to no avail. I think it's time to cancel my card payment or hang myself!

Oh and to whoever got that returned by postmaster marie message, you have to fill in the 'subject' field.

I wish morphicon/metaboli people would read this forum

chris