Sign in to follow this  
gonk

Where to buy ??

I just bought from a cz store and I live in USA.. lol im not sure what i did but I seem to have bought something else cause it was like 1900 or something.. Anyways ill be playing soon and the good thing was that this certain site had english at the end where you did you credit card info. notworthy.gif thanks bis

I just bought from a cz store and I live in USA.. lol im not sure what i did but I seem to have bought something else cause it was like 1900 or something.. Anyways ill be playing soon and the good thing was that this certain site had english at the end where you did you credit card info. notworthy.gif thanks bis

what is the website?

By the way South Africans should be proud that they were choosen before the U. S.

I don't think we were chosen ahead of the U.S. Take DVDs for example. Region 2 = Europe ..and South Africa. It might have something to do with import\export practices being similar?

Well the EU publisher, 505, also does South Africa. That's why we get it at the same time as the EU, ahead of the US.

Chipper im not sure if i can post website but check a few post back of the list of cz stores that sell the game. I had to use a translator and just tried eachone untill i found a credit card payment option.

It seems I have a good shot to place my order of ArmA in the websites mentioned elsewhere .. yay.gif

The thing is, I browsed the BIS personnel on the website, then entered their first names in our company phone book and after a couple of emails, I found a Czech person willing to guide me through the online order process!

YEAH! I'm gonna place an order of special edition and normal package... This.. is.. so.. cool! inlove.gif

It seems I have a good shot to place my order of ArmA in the websites mentioned elsewhere .. yay.gif

The thing is, I browsed the BIS personnel on the website, then entered their first names in our company phone book and after a couple of emails, I found a Czech person willing to guide me through the online order process!

YEAH! I'm gonna place an order of special edition and normal package... This.. is.. so.. cool! inlove.gif

Hello.

Nimimerkistäsi päätellen taidat olla suomalainen niin kuin meikäkin...voisitko tehdä kanssajääkärille palveluksen? jos tiedät mistä sen Arman tsekkiversion voi tilata niin laitatko meiliä meikälle asiasta.

Kiitos. help.gif

Hi all

I would like to know what german stores (in the north especialy) will have armed assauly the 30 november.

My area of interest is from the Danish/German border and down south to abt Flensburg.

All info are welcome.gif

Media Markt

Saturn

Mueller

Expert

....etc...

But don't know if they will have it "on stock" on 30.11.

You should have gotten it through SES anyway Frandsen but that's up to you...(being a SES member etc)

Media Markt

Saturn

Mueller

Expert

....etc...

But don't know if they will have it "on stock" on 30.11.

You should have gotten it through SES anyway Frandsen but that's up to you...(being a SES member etc)

Well, i dont trust the postal servece to deliver the game to me at the 30.. to be frank i just cant wait crazy_o.gif

can you give me some local shops in Prag and Pilsen in Czech?

a friend want to travel there and try to buy some arma versions but we don't know any shops there..

shops with address/phone number and when you have the internet site would be very great

By the way South Africans should be proud that they were choosen before the U. S.

I don't think we were chosen ahead of the U.S. Take DVDs for example. Region 2 = Europe ..and South Africa. It might have something to do with import\export practices being similar?

Well the EU publisher, 505, also does South Africa. That's why we get it at the same time as the EU, ahead of the US.

I think once there Euro ArmA sales results hits the US gaming industry I think BIS will have US publishers beating there door down biggrin_o.gif

Hi, i've readed in other ArmA related news site that the Czech version have the Star Force and that the german version don't; as i can't pm Placebo to ask him directly... i gonna do it here but in a "better english".

What versions (in which countrys) the ArmA gonna have Star Force and where don't?; i don't speak german... so... at least i hope that if the spanish version have the damn Star Force, some english version, yankee or the UK version don't. Otherwise i think that i don't gonna buy it. But well... i can't PM the moderators that work with BIS to ask 'em... so, i do it here.

I gonna be awaiting some PM reply that don't be 1 more warning level or what's the same... a permanent bann from the forums; i already had enought of those. Let's C ya

Must have been the last one, now out of stock.

they have a Dec 10 release date!

Imediately after I ordered from bontonland.cz, yesterday, they showed "out of stock" for Arma. This morning it says "We ship this item within 24 hours." there.

Overnight restocking?

Odd, but I guess it's safe to rder there now.

has anyone in the United States been able to purchase (pre-order) ArmA from Amazon.de? I got throught the pages ok, but it was refusing to complete the pre-order because it didn't seem to like a USA address.

has anyone in the United States been able to purchase (pre-order) ArmA from Amazon.de?   I got throught the pages ok,  but it was refusing to complete the pre-order because it didn't seem to like a USA address.

Its most likely because they simply do not ship over to the US. They dont ship video games from the american amazon to europe and vice versa.

Id try ebay, I just bought my copy of czech arma from a german seller for 52e. tounge2.gif

Ordered 2x ArmA from http://www.bontonland.cz, total price including shipping to Finland ~90€.

Can any czech member of this forum enlighten what is the expected delivery time, do they have ArmA in stock and how fast do they ship to czech republic usually? That should give me some rough estimate when to expect delivery.

now it seems that they are out of stock after the rest of the world bought the game by this shop :-)

no wonder that the game reached the first place in czech whistle.gif