Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

Game 2 delayed

I hope that will some new screens or short movie from VBS2 or GAME 2 after ArmA release whistle.gif

I hope that will some new screens or short movie from VBS2 or GAME 2 after ArmA release whistle.gif

Remember how arma looked at first vs now, that will be the same with the next gen game so I wouldnt bother about those screens or movies.

yeah lets just be happy with ArmA, look how long OFP has lasted.

its been 2008 for nearly 2 years or something now right?

Quality games that last a long time do not come in short time.

Not true.

It is good that it is delayed. We all know that means more time for them to make it into a greater game. Besides, we need sometime to play ArmA you know. MODders are going to have incomplete ArmA addons because they decided to wait for Game2.

yeah lets just be happy with ArmA, look how long OFP has lasted.

yeah man its bad enough waiting for it for 30 more days, but 2 more years?! crazy_o.gif

its been 2008 for nearly 2 years or something now right?

You living in a futuristic Groundhog Day? tounge2.gif

yooo dooodd I no fork the cash for the same game with jsut graphic prretty!!! Noooooooooo...... I'll stick to the old game for 5us dollar!!! Big value! Not this new game 2 band.gif

yooo dooodd I no fork the cash for the same game with jsut graphic prretty!!! Noooooooooo......  I'll stick to the old game for 5us dollar!!! Big value! Not this new game 2 band.gif

Greetings HeyHiHello,

I've been reading your past posts and I think you need alot of BIS related reading to do biggrin_o.gif

Dont you think they should wait a few years like till 2010 to start this game. I mean I want to get used to Armed Assault and in doing that they can include like the technology for MASSIVE battles, MASSIVE cities, and all that great stuff never seen before. Just my opinion.

Yeah, BI know well why they set storyline into the 2010. To be actual when they'll release the game biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, BI know well why they set storyline into the 2010. To be actual when they'll release the game biggrin_o.gif

rofl.gif Good one.

Now that i have ArmA, i can wait a few years for Game2.

No problem. smile_o.gif

I'd think 2008 is a little to early for Game2 to be released even if it is another team developing it. We need a little time to tinker with ArmA and make great missions and addons while BI DEVs can progressively make Game2 better in different ways.

I'd think 2008 is a little to early for Game2 to be released even if it is another team developing it. We need a little time to tinker with ArmA and make great missions and addons while BI DEVs can progressively make Game2 better in different ways.

Thats not true... Ive been playing ArmA for a few weeks now, and its just Flashpoint with slightly better graphics, and some engine changes. Don't get me wrong, Flashpoint was a great game, and so is ArmA... but my point is we have had this style of game now for over 5 years. Its time for something new... a serious change to the game engine, and the way the game is played.

Thats what Game2 will be for... If you like the new game style of Game2, you will play the new game. If not, you will stick with ArmA. No one is forceing you to stop playing ArmA when Game2 comes out... when Game2 is ready, it should be released. Not held back, becuase ArmA came out a year and a half before.

Thats not true... Ive been playing ArmA for a few weeks now, and its just Flashpoint with slightly better graphics, and some engine changes. Don't get me wrong, Flashpoint was a great game, and so is ArmA... but my point is we have had this style of game now for over 5 years. Its time for something new... a serious change to the game engine, and the way the game is played.

Thats what Game2 will be for... If you like the new game style of Game2, you will play the new game. If not, you will stick with ArmA. No one is forceing you to stop playing ArmA when Game2 comes out... when Game2 is ready, it should be released. Not held back, becuase ArmA came out a year and a half before.

Errrmmm, please re-read my statement... crazy_o.gif

Well, i think you look into it from the other direction.

In my view, everything depends on money. How much BIs will pump out of Arma.

Look at review sites ... 60/70/80 no more ... We fans, are only small portion of the market wich BIs planingto take with arma. Other n00bs will buy (or not) the game based on those crap reviewers opinion.

No money (low profit) - no game2.

BTW, i would leave the name game2, sounds seriuos.

Bohemia Interactive Studios - game2 pistols.gif

I live in Sweden and i visited a lot of computergame stores this week , asking for the release date of ARMA.

None new about this game and I mean nobody huh.gifconfused_o.gif .

THey asked me more about this game and i told them about OFP and Resistance just to make them remember what kind of game this is.

THey had no clue about the game either about the release date pistols.gif .

When game 2 will come out the 00's will be retro movement. tounge2.gif

I think too, that 2008 is to early, because now the mods for arma are working, but atm with now Arma tools, and its soon 2007, and just a year for doing mods only for arma isnt nice, for me is release date 2010 or 2011 ok, because i have listened that you cant use anymore p3d in game 2 right?!

I just hope BIS will release the Arma tools on xmas or new year sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Sentry