Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Air Force (Is there one?)

I don't know if I'm wording my search right or what. Cause I'm not finding anything. But is there an Air Force for the Everon, Malden, and Nogova?

I find coast guard. But no air force.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

There's gotta be some sort of aircraft other than, "Gimbals's Planes." Airplanes and Helicopters!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Man

It could be cool if you create a single topic "Iam looking for this and this addon" smile_o.gif

It rly weird if you post every 30 seconds new topic

Anyway,Iam looking for this addon too

It's amazing with all the years of OFP!

No one has created anything like this.

There was at one point a, "Nogovian Mod" in the works.

But I can't believe that there isn't anything.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

i am currently creating Nogovan Light Infantry Units, i am thinking after i have done the infantry module, i may move on to boats and some aircraft, and armoured vehicles.

Also Ironsight created Everon Defence Force Units, you may want to have a look at them, he only included a pilot addon for the moment.

Also DMX recently released his police pack, which featured a Cessna in police colours.

Also Check out Mapfacts DC-3 pack it contains many civilian planes in Nogovan, Malden and Everon colour schemes.

Also as a sort of note, Malden has an american base on the island for training infantry, so any airsupport would be provided by the USAF.

There is an airforce, but only in MP, and only when you die.

Seagulls!! rofl.gif

Maybe we could drop bird poo on the enemy!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

PS. How come someone can go and change the roundels on existing addons?

Quote[/b] ]It's amazing with all the years of OFP!

That's because the islands of Everon and Malden in CWC were the only inhabitied islands, underdeveloped without much infrastructure that could support an airforce. Kolgiev was a dead island destroyed by years of war. When Flashpoint Resistance was released, Nogova was born only defended by a ragtag band of resistance fighters (FIA).

Not to sound sarcastic but if you have been around OFP for any length of time you would know this.

There were soldier packs made like MAL (MALDENIAN ARMY OF LIBERATION), EDF (Everon Defence Forces), TMB_Res_RepairTeam, Everon Cartel Mod, EDG RETEXTURED GUERILLAS, and DMX Nogova Police addon pack does have a plane, uaz, bmp and a boat and last NICG (Nogova International Coast Guard) Pack has helo's and a ship.

Quote[/b] ]PS. How come someone can go and change the roundels on existing addons?

There are some plane addons that have roundels in the pack with instructions on how to change. (This should be discussed in configs & scripting fourm).

To end as mentioned before one post to start a thread is all that's required. If you don't get an answer there is a good reason for it.

IMO the reason there's no airforce addons is that OFP is not really too good at handling fast movers. Helos yes, but jets always seemed (to me) to be out of place in the OFP engine. Battle area not big enough, and the graphics not suited for the sort of distances you need to see at in a jet.

So people make the things that OFP can do well, and just live with the limitations I suppose.

I don't know if I'm wording my search right or what. Cause I'm not finding anything. But is there an Air Force for the Everon, Malden, and Nogova?

I find coast guard. But no air force.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Well, you could always use footmunch's planes and make your own roundels for them. There are some obsolete types that would fit the roles perfectly. Also, why not assume that the local airlines are state-owned? Then you can pretty much commandeer the DC-3s and Be-32Ks etc. as you need them for transport duty. I know there's a Nogovan Mi-8 out there somewhere, and definitely an Mi-3 in FIA colors.

-5hole

Quote[/b] ]It's amazing with all the years of OFP!

That's because the islands of Everon and Malden in CWC were the only inhabitied islands, underdeveloped without much infrastructure that could support an airforce. Kolgiev was a dead island destroyed by years of war. When Flashpoint Resistance was released, Nogova was born only defended by a ragtag band of resistance fighters (FIA).

Not to sound sarcastic but if you have been around OFP for any length of time you would know this.

There were soldier packs made like MAL (MALDENIAN ARMY OF LIBERATION), EDF (Everon Defence Forces), TMB_Res_RepairTeam, Everon Cartel Mod, EDG RETEXTURED GUERILLAS, and DMX Nogova Police addon pack does have a plane, uaz, bmp and a boat and last NICG (Nogova International Coast Guard) Pack has helo's and a ship.

To end as mentioned before one post to start a thread is all that's required. If you don't get an answer there is a good reason for it.

Ummm.., Excuse me?

But I been playing OFP since the download demo came out!

So I know the stories.

It still baffles me that no such addon/s have been made for them.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

It's not hard to take an existing addon, switch the logo to a nogova/everon/malden/disney world or whatever you want.

If you cant do that...then just learn.

It'd take as much time as has been spent posting in this topic.

Also Ironsight created Everon Defence Force Units, you may want to have a look at them, he only included a pilot addon for the moment.

It may include air units in the future.

Then why did you make this thread asking people if you already knew, jackass.

Oi, less of that mad_o.gif , this is a discussion forum and MilitiaSniper wanted to discuss his issue.

Now keep the tone friendly. Or Placebo may have words.

Then why did you make this thread asking people if you already knew, jackass.

JACKASS..? Well Well..!

Maturity sure runs short in this forum?

I know the freaking story.

It still doesn't ANSWER..! Until now!

If there was any known Air Force addons!

And.., All I did was ask a question.

So stop with the immature responses.

Grow up and learn to be polite!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

PS. "Have a nice day!" pistols.gif

Seeing that Footmunch is back we could ask him for some .jpg (or better .psd) templates for his planes, he once released one for his Falcon. With these it´s only a matter of hrs to put some green stripes on´em and et voilá - Nogovan Air Force smile_o.gif

Once accidentially made a FIA F16 with german Jabo camo .. but as life in OFP goes, it´s hard to find between all the backups.

Quote[/b] ]I know the freaking story.

It still doesn't ANSWER..! Until now!

If there was any known Air Force addons!

And.., All I did was ask a question.

So stop with the immature responses.

Grow up and learn to be polite!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Maybe I should have just simply stated in my earlier post that any Everon, Maldanien or Nogoven airfoce just dosen't stay to true to the games story line.

Can we consider this thread closed now?

Can we consider this thread closed now?

Why? Because you say so. You derailed this topic. Maybe we should ban you?

I think what alot of people forget about Malden and Everon, is they do have Airbases.

I think what a lot of people forget about is creativity. Does everything have to stick to canon? Sure they're small islands, but maybe a mission maker wants to use some air support for his story? Let's leave it up to the story tellers to make up their own stories, eh?

Abs

Wer trying to be polite.MilitiaSniper

forum is for helping etc. ok,but its not only FOR YOUR questions(Iam not trashing you),there are more ppls that needs more help than you

maybe you could search better than asking zillion questions and thinks that community will find all things for you wink_o.gif

BTW:sry for my bad english,and sry if this starts flaming,then BAN me plz

P.S.:"Have a Nice Day Too!" pistols.gif