Sign in to follow this  
The_Raptor

I WANT VBS!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue @ Jan. 26 2002,05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I heard VBS-1 will be an X-Box exclusive.<span id='postcolor'>

lol. no offence but thats bs. Because I don't think operation flashpoint will be on the XBox! also they said that they would give new units for the PC operation flashpoint.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sgt bastard @ Jan. 28 2002,21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doesn't matter, how much do I have to pay? =)<span id='postcolor'>

you mean....."When can we buy it?" biggrin.gif

Well it's made by BIS so it could be their idea of OFP 2

Could be the addon pack they have annouced would come later this year, think it was may or june but not sure. New time age, new conflict and new weapons.

But sure look good

The words "may" and "we'll see" jump out at me.....

I may be moving in with Pamela Anderson tomorrow......

Do you see? smile.gif

Damn, this is cool. It's made by BIS and the title of the website is "independence lost -Coming 2002".

!!!

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Jan. 29 2002,04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or..

I may not get any sleep tonight, after reading this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

Well please wash your hands before you come back to the forums wink.gif

Anyone have any kind of useful information on this except the site? What is going on? The models look incredible.

"Australasian Independent", some sort of newspaper for their new mod or something?

Never mind, found the hardly visible links, screenshots and some kind of a situation report.